Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Clarion WXZ466MP 6-Disc CD/MP3/WMA receiver (Used) SOLD

Go down

Clarion WXZ466MP 6-Disc CD/MP3/WMA receiver (Used) SOLD Empty Clarion WXZ466MP 6-Disc CD/MP3/WMA receiver (Used) SOLD

Post by Nstarone Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:26 pm

Just upgraded my car's player and now have the above factory OEM set for sale at RM400. Its in good condition (8/10) and everything works. Excellent sound quality (thing has good amps built in). Even better than the Clarion DVD player that I had installed. Clarion WXZ466MP 6-Disc CD/MP3/WMA receiver (Used) SOLD Icon_sad Please note that it requires a double-din slot.

I had the set factory-reset in preparation for its sale. Set comes with manuals (both English and other languages), remote control and warranty card (expired).

Self collect near KLCC after working hours. Please contact me at 0162281236 if you're interested. Update: Item sold.

Clarion WXZ466MP 6-Disc CD/MP3/WMA receiver (Used) SOLD Dscf1110

Last edited by Nstarone on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:29 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Item sold)

Nstarone
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down