Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Kari Bremnes - You'd Have To Be Here 180g LP(New and sealed)

Go down

Kari Bremnes - You'd Have To Be Here 180g LP(New and sealed) Empty Kari Bremnes - You'd Have To Be Here 180g LP(New and sealed)

Post by ktchoo Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:09 pm

Kari Bremnes - You'd Have To Be Here 180g LP(New and sealed) Aars_210

Kari has written all the lyrics and most of the music. Peter Henriksen has written two of the songs. Arrangements and production are by Bengt Egil Hanssen, while Erik Hillestad has produced the vocals. In addition to Bengt Egil Hanssen on keyboards, the band includes Borge Petersen Overleir on guitars, Amfinn Bergrabb on drums, Gjermund Silset on bass and Nils Petter Molvaer on trumpet. "11 ubesvarte anrop" has exceptionally strong and intricate lyrics with beautiful melodies over a hard-hitting beat; familiar territory for Kari, only this time with a keener edge and a sharper focus. The record has been mixed by Ulf Holand and recorded at Lydlab and Studio Nordraak.

1. You'd Have To Be Here
2. Protection
3. Can It Really Be Years
4. Zarepta
5. A Fantastic Time Already
6. Full Control
7. I See You
8. I Would Like To Go
9. Waltz
10. Look Homeward Angel
11. Who Knows Where The Time Goes

Price : SOLD
Condition : New and Sealed
Label : Ars Indigo
Contact / SMS : 0195941098

Last edited by ktchoo on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SOLD)

ktchoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-09-01

Back to top Go down