Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Mirage LCR + Surround Speakers [CLOSE]

Go down

Mirage LCR + Surround Speakers [CLOSE] Empty Mirage LCR + Surround Speakers [CLOSE]

Post by rmunawar9 Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Hi,
  I'm upgrading my Sound System and so letting go my great Mirage Speakers and Atlantic Sub.

1. Mirage Uni-Theater 3-in-1 Flat Panel Speaker
I have a Mirage LCR Uni-Theater 3-in-1 Flat Panel Speaker. This is not really a sound bar for Flat Panel Speakers but more of a LCR as it comprise of only Front Left, Center and Right speakers in one sexy great looking housing to go with today's LED, LCD TVs. These speakers are not only great looking but produce very loud & clear sound as well. Speaker comes with a extra cool glass base to put speaker on a table under the TV or can be wall mounted with provided bracket. Speakers have an option to produce sound based on placement.
You can read more about these amazing speakers on the mirage website.
http://www.miragespeakers.com/flatpanel-speakers/
Condition: Excellent condition with box, glass bass, mounting and everything else which comes part of standard package.

Mirage LCR + Surround Speakers [CLOSE] Mirage10

2. Mirage Omnisat Micro (Omnipolar) surround Speakers with Stand
I also got a pair of Mirage Omnisat Micro (Omnipolar) surround sound speakers which i have paired with the Uni-theater sound bar for surround sound. Again these small (not too small) babies have great looks with excellent sound. Speakers can be wall mount or placed with stands (which i bought separately).
Condition: Excellent condition with box and everything

Mirage LCR + Surround Speakers [CLOSE] Mirage11

Both Uni-Theater and Omnisat are in silver color and together creates a 360 sound atmosphere which watching movies and listening music and gives you a feel that sound is coming from all around you. Listening is believing.

4. Atlantic Technology SB800 8" Powered Sub
Also selling and currently paired with Mirage speakers is the Atlantic Technology 8" powered 100 watt long throw sub for your pleasure. This sub help these speakers produce excellent sound and create an immersive movie experience.
Condition: Excellent condition with box and everything but there's a very small dent on one corner of the sub my daughter hit the door at the corner but noting big or much.

Mirage LCR + Surround Speakers [CLOSE] Atlant10

All the products are in really good condition and have box everything. You can make offer for all or just speakers or sub.

Price: Full Set RM3500
Please feel free to sms at 0123332055 for fast deal.

Last edited by rmunawar9 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [CLOSE])

rmunawar9
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-04-02

Back to top Go down

Mirage LCR + Surround Speakers [CLOSE] Empty Re: Mirage LCR + Surround Speakers [CLOSE]

Post by rmunawar9 Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:36 pm

BUMP

rmunawar9
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Mirage LCR + Surround Speakers [CLOSE] Empty Re: Mirage LCR + Surround Speakers [CLOSE]

Post by rmunawar9 Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:14 pm

BUMP

rmunawar9
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by rmunawar9 Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:08 pm

BUMP

rmunawar9
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down