Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Cambridge Audio CD2 Vintage cd player (Used)

2 posters

Go down

Cambridge Audio CD2 Vintage cd player (Used) Empty Cambridge Audio CD2 Vintage cd player (Used)

Post by slkhu Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:08 am

I have here a very rare vintage Cambridge Audio CD2 player for sale. The player is in perfect working condition only with minor scatches in the front cover edges. The player had been service and transport replaced. The player still perform to it's formal glory. Very musical and good sounding indeed.

The new owner will be proud of it I'm sure. Item is in Klang.

The transport is CDM4 with the famous TDA1541 DAC chips (4 X TDA1541) four of them. No remote control. Condition 7/10 due to age but it is solid and heavy with metal base.

I'm letting go at RM2,100.00. Interested please call or sms 017-2192662.

Showing you one of the link found in the net:

http://www.dcaudio.pl/cambridgecd2.htm

Some pictures of the player.

Cambridge Audio CD2 Vintage cd player (Used) <a href=Cambridge Audio CD2 Vintage cd player (Used) Img_2513" />
Cambridge Audio CD2 Vintage cd player (Used) <a href=Cambridge Audio CD2 Vintage cd player (Used) Img_2514" />
Cambridge Audio CD2 Vintage cd player (Used) <a href=Cambridge Audio CD2 Vintage cd player (Used) Img_2515" />
Cambridge Audio CD2 Vintage cd player (Used) <a href=Cambridge Audio CD2 Vintage cd player (Used) Img_2516" />

Thanks for viewing.

slkhu
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Back to top Go down

Cambridge Audio CD2 Vintage cd player (Used) Empty Re: Cambridge Audio CD2 Vintage cd player (Used)

Post by slkhu Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:54 am

Price reduced...RM2,100.00 .. rare player .. if there is no buyer then I will just keep it.

slkhu
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Cambridge Audio CD2 Vintage cd player (Used) Empty Re: Cambridge Audio CD2 Vintage cd player (Used)

Post by zeeradio999 Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:38 am

Can ship to Thailand 12130?
Please tell me goods with withipping cost.
Thanks,

Last edited by zeeradio999 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

zeeradio999

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by slkhu Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:30 am

If you wiling to bear the cost I can arrange by postal service but I will not be responsible if the player got damaged. I can't guarantee it.

Thanks

slkhu
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by slkhu Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:03 am

slkhu wrote:If you wiling to bear the cost I can arrange by postal service but I will not be responsible if the player got damaged. I can't guarantee it.

Thanks
Hi zeeradio999,
Do you have email, I will furnish you the shipping cost and the total cost in the email. Thks

Cheerio,
slkhu

slkhu
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down