Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Sony Monitor KX-27PS1 with External Sony Tuner/Teletext SGD $30.00

Go down

Sony Monitor KX-27PS1 with External Sony Tuner/Teletext SGD $30.00 Empty Sony Monitor KX-27PS1 with External Sony Tuner/Teletext SGD $30.00

Post by david_perreaux Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:55 am

I am selling my used Sony Monitor for $30. Item is nearly 20 years old but working well. I will be giving away an external Sony TV Tuner and Teletext decoder. Item is very heavy and will need 2 strong men to carry. Item is still hooked up to my system and can be tested prior to purchase. COD transactions only please. You may call/SMS me at 91681764 if you have any queries.
Sony Monitor KX-27PS1 with External Sony Tuner/Teletext SGD $30.00 Bg9HygQWkKGrHqMOKiMErzEoosO9BLHEpGmTQ_12
Sony Monitor KX-27PS1 with External Sony Tuner/Teletext SGD $30.00 Bg9Hz1w2kKGrHqUOKj0ErzNsMiv7BLHEtZZlQ_12
Sony Monitor KX-27PS1 with External Sony Tuner/Teletext SGD $30.00 Bg9HzLwmkKGrHqIOKiwEryYkgvmZBLHErKSWw_12

david_perreaux
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-03-12

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down