Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

WBT RCA Connectors Version, 1m Pair Kimber Kable PBJ Interconnects(New)

Go down

WBT RCA Connectors Version, 1m Pair Kimber Kable PBJ Interconnects(New) Empty WBT RCA Connectors Version, 1m Pair Kimber Kable PBJ Interconnects(New)

Post by meridian-506 Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:31 pm

The BNIB Kimber PBJ Interconnects Are In KL
And Are Ready For Immediate
Delivery/Collection/Shipping

WBT RCA Connectors Version, 1m Pair Kimber Kable PBJ Interconnects(New) 7987550992_f57360258d
WBT RCA Connectors Version, 1m Pair Kimber Kable PBJ Interconnects(New) 7987543443_192f30842d
WBT RCA Connectors Version, 1m Pair Kimber Kable PBJ Interconnects(New) 7987544545_6264370735
WBT RCA Connectors Version, 1m Pair Kimber Kable PBJ Interconnects(New) 7987544223_28ffaa3198
WBT RCA Connectors Version, 1m Pair Kimber Kable PBJ Interconnects(New) Pbj_t1
WBT RCA Connectors Version, 1m Pair Kimber Kable PBJ Interconnects(New) WBT-0147-gr_01

Links :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kimber Kable Retail Price List - effective August 1, 2011 :

For sale is a Brand New & Boxed, genuine 1m pair Kimber Kable PBJ Interconnects factory-terminated with premium WBT-0147 RCA Connectors, selling at RM500.

My selling price of RM500 is a 25% discount off the official Kimber US Retail Price of US$220/RM668.

The 1m pair Kimber Kable PBJ Interconnects is Made in the USA and the premium WBT-0147 RCA connectors are Made in Germany.

Please refer to the above links for more in-depth information on the Kimber PBJ i/c & the premium WBT-0147 RCA connectors.

( Please note that the 1m pair Kimber Kable PBJ i/c terminated with premium WBT-0147 RCA Connectors is more expensive than the usual/cheaper Kimber Kable PBJ i/c terminated with Kimber Ultraplate RCA connectors or Balanced/XLR connectors.

The usual/cheaper 1m pair Kimber Kable PBJ i/c terminated with Kimber Ultraplate RCA connectors or Balanced/XLR connectors has a US Retail Pricing of US$110/RM334.

The 1m pair Kimber Kable PBJ i/c terminated with premium WBT-0147 RCA Connectors has a US Retail Pricing of US$220/RM668 - factory-termination with the optional 4 premium WBT-0147 RCA Connectors cost an additional US$110/RM334.

For verification, you can refer to the link provided above,
titled "
Kimber Kable Retail Price List -
effective August 1, 2011".)

Some Quotes :

Stereophile "Recommended Component"

" Beautifully Made… Sounds Great "

" Reference-level wire you can afford," declares audio critic Corey Greenberg in his Stereophile review of Kimber's PBJ interconnect (volume 16, number 7). PBJ's elegantly simple design proves the adage, "less is more."

" The highly acclaimed PBJ interconnect exhibits simple, elegant construction incorporating proven tri-braid field geometry, Varistrand™, Hyper-pure copper conductors and extruded Teflon® dielectric.

In the February 2003 issue of Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity, John E. Johnson, Jr. writes, "Kimber PBJ… has been one of my favorites for many years. It is beautifully made, uses Teflon dielectric, is relatively inexpensive, and sounds great."

Tonally Balanced

" Tonally balanced with clear, articulate highs, accurate midrange, tight extended bass, and three-dimensional soundstaging are common descriptions echoed by surprised reviewers and satisfied customers."

" PBJ has become a classic with performance that continues to be unmatched by competing cables."

This cable, as pictured above, was originally purchased in Singapore from the previous local Kimber Kable Agents.

I will provide a 3-day personal warranty, with full-money-back-gurantee, that these 1m pair Kimber Kable PBJ Interconnects factory-terminated with premium WBT-0147 RCA Connectors are genuine and brand-new/unused.

Payment mode will be on a C.O.D (cash-on-delivery) basis.

Collection can be done in JB, KL, Ipoh, Penang or Butterworth at no extra charge - for other collection locations, kindly contact me.

Shipping via PosLaju is also available.

If you are interested, please respond,
with your contact number, via a PM,
or please send an e-mail to
:

Thank You for viewing my ad.

meridian-506
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 952
Registration date : 2010-11-25