Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Musical Fidelity A1 - SOLD!

Go down

Musical Fidelity A1 - SOLD! Empty Musical Fidelity A1 - SOLD!

Post by superfi Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:34 pm

Musical Fidelity A1 - SOLD! IMGP14641-1024x220

Up for sale is my prized amp, a true Classic - the Musical Fidelity A1 in pristine condition, all original condition, no repairs, no mods.  That way one can keep the Musical Fidelity A1 - SOLD! <a href=amp as the Antony Michaelson, founder of MF has intended it to perform and sound years ago when he first developed it. This famed Class A biased little amp is well-known for its fidelity, warmth and is extremely musical. Because of its Class A bias, it runs hot but will reward you with endless hours of enjoyment. Sad to let it go as my amp collection has to be curtailed - and, to make room for other interests (will be posting other equipment for sale later as well). Rare to find one as well-kept as this.

Condition: 8.5/10 (I looked after it well, and played sparingly on rotation with my other amps in smoke free, air-conditioned room)

Price: RM1350
Contact/SMS George @ 012-2955266

Last edited by superfi on Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Notification of sale of amplifier)
superfi
superfi
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down