Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Mordaunt Short MS30i Classic loudspeakers (USED) SOLD

Go down

Mordaunt Short MS30i Classic loudspeakers (USED) SOLD Empty Mordaunt Short MS30i Classic loudspeakers (USED) SOLD

Post by StanleyCH Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:21 pm

Mordaunt Short MS 30i Classic loudspeakers for sale,

Condition :8/10 (like new unit , well keep)

Features
Standmounters they are, but large ones, weighing in at 10kg each and 25 litres (compared with 8.8kg and 22 litres in a box 2cm shallower in the original MS30i).
The 25mm gold-anodised dome tweeter sits above the 200mm main driver on a mica resin baffle. The high-density particle board box looks gratifyingly solid and delicious in rosewood (black ash is also available).
Around the back sit a large port and gold-plated binding posts that allow bi-wiring. A final point to note is the improved frequency range of 45Hz-20KHz.

Conclusion
As you can see, I like these speakers. Not only do they look good, but they even pass the tasting test. They gave my humble little system a peep at the more exalted planes of hi-fi, with an across-the-spectrum balance that oozed expense.
Bass was rich and controlled; treble prominent but sweet; voices clear and realistic, and projected well into the room. So, if they can do this with such run-of-the-mill electronics, they should really be able to shine at the end of a system that has aspirations above its station.
If you have that kind of system and this kind of money to spend on a pair of speakers, you really must give these an audition. If you don't have the money, just nip on over to the dealers and pretend you want to buy and enjoy the listen for a couple of hours!
Price : RMSOLD (ONO)
Thanks
Mordaunt Short MS30i Classic loudspeakers (USED) SOLD Img_2542Mordaunt Short MS30i Classic loudspeakers (USED) SOLD Img_2543Mordaunt Short MS30i Classic loudspeakers (USED) SOLD Img_2544

Last edited by StanleyCH on Sat May 10, 2014 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : SOLD)

StanleyCH
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2014-01-10

Back to top Go down