Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Genesis Technologies IM5200 Bookshelf With Original Stand (SOLD)

4 posters

Go down

Genesis Technologies IM5200 Bookshelf With Original Stand (SOLD) Empty Genesis Technologies IM5200 Bookshelf With Original Stand (SOLD)

Post by terencebee Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:42 pm

Hi there everyone,

Super Rare Speaker For Sale:
Genesis IM 5200 Bookshelf With Stand
Condition: 8/10
Price: SOLD.. SOLD
Location to Audition and Cod at Petaling Jaya
Please contact: 

https://servimg.com/view/15781034/90
https://servimg.com/view/15781034/91
https://servimg.com/view/15781034/92
https://servimg.com/view/15781034/93

http://hometheaterreview.com/genesis-im-5200-loudspeakers-reviewed/?page=2

Last edited by terencebee on Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:07 am; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Speaker Sold)
terencebee
terencebee
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Genesis Technologies IM5200 Bookshelf With Original Stand (SOLD) Empty Re: Genesis Technologies IM5200 Bookshelf With Original Stand (SOLD)

Post by terencebee Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:08 pm

Bump
terencebee
terencebee
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Genesis Technologies IM5200 Bookshelf With Original Stand (SOLD) Empty Re: Genesis Technologies IM5200 Bookshelf With Original Stand (SOLD)

Post by terencebee Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Price reduce or offer me. tq
terencebee
terencebee
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by cshoes Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:31 am

Selling so high price. How to offer? Year 1991 is seilling only 759 pound (Brand new) Http://hometheaterreview.com/genesis-im-5200-loudspeakers-reviewed/

cshoes

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2014-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by terencebee Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:30 pm

Fyi, 1991 Speaker price alone is 759 Pound and Speaker stand separately sold at 359 Pound. Please read till the end before making this remark.

Thank you and lowballers will politely be avoided.
terencebee
terencebee
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by cshoes Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:37 am

Malaysia used hifi items price is uncontroable. Can be say that ridiculous price. Some of the used hifi dealers in this forum is having this kind of atitude. That why buyer always try to negotiate until the reasonable price. But seller never realize that their attitude on the selling price and always blame buyer is a lowballer. That why now a lot people choosing new products rather than buy non warranty used item. People now don't mind to pay more for a secure warranty period.  Mad

cshoes

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2014-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by gkt Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:38 pm

My reply is not intended to defend the seller (for the record I do not know him) nor the used hifi dealers.

I do however have a few observation.

a. A sales transaction always works best under the "willing seller, willing buyer" arrangement. A seller should not be compelled to sell at a price below what he is prepared to sell, similarly a buyer should not be compelled to buy at a price that is above what he is willing to pay.

b. It is not always about price. Friendships can be made through a transaction, especially between two hifi enthusiast. What is the "price" of friendship?

c. What is a "ridiculous" price? What is a "reasonable" price? I would think this is a free market and the price would be partially dictated by supply and demand. I don't think we can apply the simple assumption that a used gear should be priced at XX% of the original sell price. If you choose to buy from overseas sellers you do need to factor in the freight and risk involved. For what it is worth I don't think all the new equipment in Malaysia would be priced at the same level as that of other countries anyway. There are just so many variables involved.

c. If the seller has a bad attitude just walk away from the deal. I would never buy an item from a seller with a bad attitude, no matter how much I desire the item or how cheap the price is. I would not want to hand over my hard earned money to someone I don't like. That's just me and I am not suggesting or expecting anyone else to follow my example.

There is no need to feel bad about not being able to buy a used item at a price are willing to pay. If the item is common enough there will be future post for the same item, perhaps at a price you are prepared to pay. If the item is rare then unfortunately you will need to pay more if you truly desire to own it.

Some very rare LPs are priced well beyond their original sell price. Some would deem it reasonable, others will never bother to pay that much...

In any case, enjoy the weekend, everyone.
gkt
gkt
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2013-11-15

Character sheet
Source(s): Densen B475, Goldmund Mimesis 12 DAC
Amplification: Clarity Audio Mono Pre and Power
Speakers: Silverline Bolero

Back to top Go down

Post by yss7401 Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:37 pm

The seller may sell too high for the second hand product, should the potential buyer informe by other people that what he selling is too high ?? if i am potential buyer, i dont mind people teeling me what he sell is too high !!!

yss7401
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-12-31

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by gkt Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:15 pm

I believe buyers should do their own research before buying, that would likely include finding out the price. Surely that is a more informed way of ascertaining if the product is priced correctly. If the pricing is too high then the seller will likely struggle to sell anyway.

In this instance I am quite interested to know how the poster has arrived at the conclusion that the price is too high. Any idea how this is calculated? If my sums are correct the seller is asking for about 1/3 the original sell price at current exchange rate?

In any case I am not sure if there is a need to comment on someone's sell price in public. If the assumption used to arrive at the conclusion is wrong, one would have intentionally or unintentionally sabotaged a sale.
gkt
gkt
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2013-11-15

Character sheet
Source(s): Densen B475, Goldmund Mimesis 12 DAC
Amplification: Clarity Audio Mono Pre and Power
Speakers: Silverline Bolero

Back to top Go down

Post by terencebee Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:10 pm

Price reduce.. come offer me. tq
terencebee
terencebee
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by terencebee Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:19 pm

Bump
terencebee
terencebee
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by terencebee Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:44 pm

Best price with Ori Stand RM1,500..
terencebee
terencebee
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down