Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Acoustic Research (AR) Holographic Imaging M1 - RARE - SOLD

Go down

Acoustic Research (AR) Holographic Imaging M1 - RARE - SOLD Empty Acoustic Research (AR) Holographic Imaging M1 - RARE - SOLD

Post by bcitextx Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:39 pm

Hi,

I have a pair of Original Acoustic Research Holographic Imaging M1 speakers. 
Posted sometime back in March 2012 but had so many ridiculous offers I changed my mind. Now, after 2 years , decided to sell coz travelling . Only problem now is there is a slight minor dent on 1 of the speakers and of course it doesnt affect the sound of AR M1. (pls see Photos)

Condition : 6.5/10 from 7.5/10 due to the slight dent.

COD PJ only.

Pls call zero One Nine 3 8 9 9 2 2 seven

SOLD.

Thank you.

The M1s were rated extremely high by stereophile Mark Levinson back in early 1990's for their exceptional imaging, wonderful midrange and spacious sound. Truly an audiophile collector item and if there was an Audio Hall of Fame, these speakers would be in it!

A good mini monitor. Bass down to 40hz easily with sufficient boundary reinforcement. Slope angled woofers sited above titanium dome tweeter sounds more spacious and reverberant than they ought to, but credibly clear midrange with only minor "greyness" to vocal and horn timbre. Not the last word in depth of field or resolution, but transparent enough to be used with good "high end" associated components. Again, worth a place in the Audio Hall of Fame.
Acoustic Research (AR) Holographic Imaging M1 - RARE - SOLD Img-2011

Acoustic Research (AR) Holographic Imaging M1 - RARE - SOLD Img-2012

Last edited by bcitextx on Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SOLD)

bcitextx
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down