Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

PRIMALUNA DIALOGUE 3 PRE-AMP

Go down

PRIMALUNA DIALOGUE 3 PRE-AMP Empty PRIMALUNA DIALOGUE 3 PRE-AMP

Post by briangoh Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:09 pm

This preamp is in absolute mint condition, seldom used as i have given up hifi. 220v. Comes with box, remote etc. RM5,500 ono. Email brian@argenta.co.id for pics and more info. 

Conclusions (STEREOPHILE)
Like so many people who have the opportunity to audition lots of gear—reviewers and dealers mostly, I suppose—I carry with me an idea of the sort of quality one can expect from, say, a $500 record player or a $25,000 amplifier or a $1000 pair of speaker cables. I used to have an idea of what sort of performance an audio consumer could expect from a $2600 tube preamp, but I don't anymore: The PrimaLuna DiaLogue Three, whose only major failing may be the excessive use of uppercase letters in its name, exceeded that preconception by a healthy margin.
It's simple: For the person with a taste for tubed electronics, and whose budget hews closer to Labouré-Roi than to Romanée-Conti, the PrimaLuna DiaLogue Three is a shoo-in, a must-hear, and a potential hand-me-down.

Description: Line-level, remote-control, tubed preamplifier. Inputs: 5, on RCA jacks. Outputs: 2, on RCA jacks. Tube complement: two 5AR4, four 12AU7. Maximum voltage gain: 12dB. Frequency response: 10Hz–130kHz, +0/–3dB. Input impedance: 220k ohms. Input sensitivity: 220mV. Output impedance: 2500 ohms. THD: 0.15% at 2V. Signal/noise ratio: >100dB (weighted) at 2V.
Dimensions: 15.2" (385mm) W by 8.3" (210mm) H by 15.9" (405mm) D. Weight: 52.9 lbs (24kg).

briangoh

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down