Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

AAD C-10 long-throw 10 inch Active Subwoofer ( Used)

Go down

AAD C-10 long-throw 10 inch Active Subwoofer ( Used) Empty AAD C-10 long-throw 10 inch Active Subwoofer ( Used)

Post by HiFiLab Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:57 pm

AAD C-10 long-throw 10 inch Active Subwoofer ( Used) 20150464
AAD C-10 long-throw 10 inch Active Subwoofer ( Used) 20150465
AAD C-10 long-throw 10 inch Active Subwoofer ( Used) 20150466
AAD C-10 long-throw 10 inch Active Subwoofer ( Used) 20150467
AAD C-10 long-throw 10 inch Active Subwoofer ( Used) 20150468
AAD C-10 long-throw 10 inch Active Subwoofer ( Used) 20150469

American Acoustic Development’s (AAD) C-Series home-theater speaker system reminds me of the best qualities of the Advent and Acoustic Research products I knew as a teenager. Whatever you paired them with, whether inexpensive electronics or high-end separates, they always sounded good. And although they will perform well with more expensive electronics, their stable impedance curves and voicing are primarily designed to complement the power supplies of budget amplifiers.

To keep costs down and provide more bang for the buck, all of AAD’s loudspeakers are manufactured in China under the watchful eye of Phil Jones, head honcho at AAD (and responsible for some very successful speaker designs, including Acoustic Energy’s AE-1 and Platinum Audio’s Solo).

The C-10 subwoofer can also be considered a class-leading product.
Offering bass reinforcement that is specified to extend down to 22Hz,