Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Denon DVD-5000 Universal HDCD CD Player and Independent Digital To Analog Converter DAC

Go down

Denon DVD-5000 Universal HDCD CD Player and Independent Digital To Analog Converter DAC Empty Denon DVD-5000 Universal HDCD CD Player and Independent Digital To Analog Converter DAC

Post by HiFiLab Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:01 am

Denon DVD-5000 Universal HDCD CD Player and Independent Digital To Analog Converter DAC Img_2021
Denon DVD-5000 Universal HDCD CD Player and Independent Digital To Analog Converter DAC Img_2025
Denon DVD-5000 Universal HDCD CD Player and Independent Digital To Analog Converter DAC Img_2023
Denon DVD-5000 Universal HDCD CD Player and Independent Digital To Analog Converter DAC Img_2024
Denon DVD-5000 Universal HDCD CD Player and Independent Digital To Analog Converter DAC Img_2022
Denon DVD-5000 Universal HDCD CD Player and Independent Digital To Analog Converter DAC Img_2026

Made In Japan

W o r l d ' s F i r s t T H X U l t r a D V D P l a y e r

The DVD-5000 is a reference-class DVD video player featuring Denon's latest digital technology known as AL24 Processing which produces the ultimate analog waveform fidelity to suit next-generation media.

In order for AL24 Processing to perform at its maximum potential, the DVD-5000 also incorporates a 4-DAC 24-bit D/A converter section which supports up to 96 kHz sampling. With the Denon DVD-5000, the audiophile becomes enveloped in a digital sound of an order they have never experienced before.

The DVD-5000 is further equipped with HDCD decoding that has been combined with Denon's digital technology to bring out the highest quality in sound that is possible with HDCD-encoded CDs. The DVD-5000 passes the strict THX Ultra specifications by Lucasfilm Inc., that have been established for best possible picture quality, audiophile sound quality and ease of operation

DAC

Independent D/A Converter The DVD-5000 can also be used as a D/A converter. The front panel Source switch directs the digital input signals coming in through one of the two digital input terminals (optical or coaxial) so that it passes through the unit's AL24 Processor and D/A converter for output as a clean, highly accurate analog signal.

User Review For reference :

CD/HDCD: As a CD player, the Denon is very capable indeed, and in some respects extremely good. It has a rather laid back, smooth sound that still retains a good amount of detail. It may well be considered too polite by some who prefer a more dynamic presentation in the upper registers. Bass performance is stunningly good and this surely is the area where it shines. There is a power,warmth and accuracy of bass presentation rarely found in other players of this calibre, and I have several players with which to compare. An interesting point of comparison to my dedicated tube CD player, when listening to CD on the Denon, performers are set further back in the soundstage, with main voices sounding slightly subdued a far away. This is the one area where the Denon may lack for those who like a lively dynamic presentation in the upper midrange. The Denon doesn;t quite have the sparkle of a good dedicated CD player. Nevertheless it is very good considering that it is a universal player. For HDCD it is an excellent player and the aformentioned upper-midrange shyness is far less evident. For DTS surround music, it is a better performer on the whole than the Sony. The Sony has a tad more detail, but the Denons immmense bass performance, warmth and richness werve extremely well for this format. Worth mentioning also is the immensely high build quality of this unit. It weighs almost 40lbs! It has an all copper chassis. The discrete componentry layout means that for audio performance, video circuitry interference is at a minimum. Unlike some of the reviewers here that seem to have been beset by problems, I have experienced none. This beautiful component is very easy to live with. All in all I find it very easy to give the Denon DVD-5000 a very strong recommendation .

I took a peek at some nudies of the DVD-5000 and it looks very well built.

Knowing that it uses Burr-Brown PCM-1704 DAC's which were and still used even in flagship designs by companies like Wadia and many others including Naim's $21,000+ CD555 CD player, it's not very surprising you liked it so much.

The part that surprised me was the fact that it had digital inputs which you don't find very often.

Note : This Universal Player Just Change New Laser Lens, working Flawlessly as New.

Is very Heavy Player, Postage will Cost money but can be arrange Wink Wink Wink

Price : RM 3850
Contact Simon Ting 012-3612507

Please Click below link to view more hi fi items for sale:

https://carousell.com/hifilab

HiFiLab
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 2967
Registration date : 2011-03-12

Character sheet
Source(s):