Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Dh Labs Silversonic Q-10 speaker cable 2.5M with Furutech Plug

Go down

Dh Labs Silversonic Q-10 speaker cable 2.5M with Furutech Plug Empty Dh Labs Silversonic Q-10 speaker cable 2.5M with Furutech Plug

Post by ngkimsoon Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:31 am

Dear Fellow Member, good day to you.

For sale at MYR 550
Single Wire 2.5 M in length
Condition 8/10
Contact - 019 321 5217

Extract from 6moons :-
The Q-10 was definitely more durable and pliable than my JPS Labs cables and I experienced no difficulty in maneuvering them about my system. These forest-green cables were quick, lively, detailed, with solid and weighty bass extension. The treble range was well delineated but without grain or unnatural brightness. "Tonal neutrality" was the term that surfaced most readily as performance was consistently uncolored from the bass up into the treble region. I certainly didn't detect any of the glare or hardness that some associate with silver-coated copper wires. Images were not bunched together in the center nor were they clustered around the speakers. My JPS Labs Ultraconductors were warmer and by comparison rolled off. The Ultras slightly obscured subtle details like fingers sliding up and down acoustic guitar necks, or the sounds of picks plucking or striking strings. But I thought the Q-10's slimmer competitor still was musical. For systems that stray a little to the bright and edgy side, the Ultraconductor would probably be the better choice. If transparency blows wind up your kilt, the Q-10 will be more to your liking.

Source http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/dhlabs/paul_2.html

Dh Labs Silversonic Q-10 speaker cable 2.5M with Furutech Plug Img_0310
 Dh Labs Silversonic Q-10 speaker cable 2.5M with Furutech Plug Img_0311

Thank you for reading my post and have a nice day :-)

ngkimsoon

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character sheet
Source(s): Denon S10
Amplification: Krell KCT & KSA 150
Speakers: Sonus Faber Grand Piano

Back to top Go down