Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

WTS:Pioneer SA810 Tube Integrated Amplifier(SOLD)

Go down

WTS:Pioneer SA810 Tube Integrated Amplifier(SOLD) Empty WTS:Pioneer SA810 Tube Integrated Amplifier(SOLD)

Post by hoyhoysum Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:49 pm

WTS:Pioneer SA810 Tube Integrated Amplifier(SOLD) Dsc00513WTS:Pioneer SA810 Tube Integrated Amplifier(SOLD) Dsc00512WTS:Pioneer SA810 Tube Integrated Amplifier(SOLD) Dsc00511Found Found this great condition Pioneer SA810 Tube Amplifier in near mint condition. The previous owner, an old man kept in a enclosed cabinet(radiogram) Thus condition is good , no rust and internally clean. I am surprise that the contacts i.e like switches, valve seats, transformer in good condition far surpassing equipment of 1980s. My wife thought it is only 10 years old. With old equipment before powering up I check internal circuit. Replace mains wire using 3 core with earthing. The reservoir cap measured ok, replace old 10% carbon resistor with 2W metal film 5% resistor( major area in biasing and power amp section), some bypass capacitor. Modify output speaker terminal from screw type to banana input. Tubes are original Toshiba tubes 12AX7- 5 nos, 6AN8-2nos & 7868-4 nos. Power rating 30Wrms perchannel minimum.
It plays well and sounds good typical of tube amp. IMHO the pioneer SA810 is better built than the Sansui AU70 i come across. Well it is time to sell it and find other equipment to restore.

Price: SOLD!

Dealing method: COD

Location of seller: Selangor

Contact method/details: Chin O12 3186808

Condition 8/10
hoyhoysum
hoyhoysum
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Grundig 2070, Graetz Sinfonia Spizensuper 522, Saba Freiburg 14, Normende Phono Super V700
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down