Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Dared MP5 integrated amp (used) SOLD

Go down

Dared MP5 integrated amp (used) SOLD Empty Dared MP5 integrated amp (used) SOLD

Post by Nstarone Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:10 pm

Hybrid tube Dared integrated amp (220-240v version) using 6N1(ECC85) x 2 , 6E2(EM87) x 1. Total power output is 13w x 2. This used to be in my office (very under-utlised) but since I'm moving offices soon, I'll take the chance to offload this. Very good sound for something in its price. Has a built in USB port in it too so it can playback from a USB equipped PC (need drivers but I think Win Vista and 7 already come with the necessary drivers). The USB port, however, cannot work with an iPod (tried). To play music from your ipod, you need to use the supplied Din->RCA cable and use the headphone connection of your ipod. Alternately, you can get an ipod Dock which I did and use the regular RCA-RCA line outs (IMO, this sounds better). The set comes with everything you need to start listening to music short of speakers and speaker wires.

I'll let the reviews speak for themselves. Seeking RM420 for it. Self collect at KLCC area. Please call Walter at 0162281236 if interested.

Sorry, item is SOLD.

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/Magazine/equipment/0306/dared_mp5.htm
http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue24/dared_mp5.htm

Dared MP5 integrated amp (used) SOLD Dscf1817

Last edited by Nstarone on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Item sold.)

Nstarone
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down