Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Roksan Xerxes turntable (spares/repair) - SOLD

Go down

Roksan Xerxes turntable (spares/repair) - SOLD Empty Roksan Xerxes turntable (spares/repair) - SOLD

Post by gecka79 Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:36 am

SOLD ALREADY!

Hi all,

I am selling my Roksan Xerxes turntable, complete with psu and Graeme Slee phono amp.  I bought it second hand in the UK about 7 years ago and shipped it to Malaysia when I moved here in 2011.  I believe it dates from around 1990 but I can't be sure.

Unfortunately, it has developed a problem whereby the platter spins very slowly/not at all, therefore I am selling this in a NON WORKING condition, for spares or repair.  I have tried all the obvious solutions to no avail, but this would make an interesting project for someone with more time/patience/nous than me.

It is an awesome sounding turntable, and once it is returned to its former glory, someone will have a real gem on their hands.

Rules dictate that I need to set a price, so I'll go with RM 1000, but I am very open to offers.

Let me be very clear that I am selling as is, and that once sold I will not entertain any refunds.  Do not expect to be able to take this home, plug it in, and enjoy the rich sound.

Thanks for reading, feel free to drop me a line on 0176289145 for more information.

Gary.

(will try to upload a photo later, having problems with my laptop)

Last edited by gecka79 on Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

gecka79

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2015-11-13

Back to top Go down

Roksan Xerxes turntable (spares/repair) - SOLD Empty Re: Roksan Xerxes turntable (spares/repair) - SOLD

Post by gecka79 Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:02 pm

Wow, just wow.

My phone has not stopped ringing since this morning.

Many many thanks to all of those he have shown an interest, I'm sorry that I could not answer all of you.

It seems that Mr. Loy has got himself a bargain, I hope you enjoy it Smile

gecka79

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2015-11-13

Back to top Go down