Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

LAT AC-2 power cord (SOLD)

Go down

LAT AC-2 power cord (SOLD) Empty LAT AC-2 power cord (SOLD)

Post by etteoh Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:11 am

Item:
Made in the US of A, the LAT AC-2 power cable has been touted by many as an excellent performing power cable that won’t break your bank. When I first picked mine up, I was astounded by the discernibly lower noise floor the AC-2 introduced to my rig. That was exactly what I was hoping to get with the AC-2 and it delivered. Personally, I don’t see how an AC cord can bring sonic changes to a setup but if it is capable of delivering a lower noise floor, then that advantage can certainly contribute towards achieving a cleaner sound. Anyway, I shan’t rant too much about the AC-2. I’m pricing my 0.6m AC-2 to go so pick it up and listen for yourself…just make sure your hands are in position to catch your falling jaw Smile

Some extra reading on the AC-2:
https://www.stoneaudio.co.uk/?product=lat+ac-2+mk+ii+mains+power+cord

Package includes:
The LAT AC-2 cable and that’s it…ok, I will throw in a shipping box with bubble wrap Smile

Price:
Sold to my buddy (thanks dude!)

Dealing method:
Very much prefer COD since you can view and inspect all you want. I am also open to courier if COD is not a possible option for you.

Location of seller:
Kulim (Kedah)

Item condition:
Very well kept – cable prints are still clear. My AC-2 is fuseless so no fuse related handicap whatsoever with this guy.

Age of item:
About 6 years

Reason for sale:
Feet firmly planted in the Portable Audio world. If I could use the AC-2 on my portable rig, trust me, I would Smile

PM / email: etteoh@gmail.com and we will go from there

Pictures:
LAT AC-2 power cord (SOLD) 20170915

LAT AC-2 power cord (SOLD) 20170916

Last edited by etteoh on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:36 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Item sold (closing ad))
etteoh
etteoh
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down