Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Private Collections of LP & Vinyls - to let go

Go down

Private Collections of LP & Vinyls - to let go  Empty Private Collections of LP & Vinyls - to let go

Post by Azlan Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:14 pm

These are collections that has not been shown to the public before. Letting go of LP/ Vinyls which was privately collected over a period of 20 years, at a flat price as per below:

1) All "Album" is selling for RM30 each
2) All "Singles" is selling for RM20 each

If you are interested, I will open a booth and sell these vinyls at the "Musika" event as per details below:

Date: 1/4/2018
Day: Sunday
Time: 3 pm - 8.30 pm
Place of event: The Gasket Alley, Section 13, Petaling Jaya.
Specific booth: On the event day, my booth will be located at the air-cond area, right next to the Dj. (look for my banner, which says exactly as the above).

Note: 

1) Please do not contact me and ask what LP do I have, which artists, what album etc. as I will sort this vinyls into 2 categories only, i.e albums & singles. 

2) This is only a one day event, which I will open a booth on 1st of April 2018, Sunday and I will no longer sell the vinyls once the event ends.

3)These vinyls will be sold on a first come first served basis, and once sold, it's gone. 

4) On the day of the event (i.e this coming Sunday), I can be contacted at 019-3464456.

Thank you. 

Just a teaser of the LPs that will be sold there:

Private Collections of LP & Vinyls - to let go  20180368

Private Collections of LP & Vinyls - to let go  20180369

Private Collections of LP & Vinyls - to let go  20180370

Azlan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1052
Registration date : 2018-02-12

Back to top Go down

Private Collections of LP & Vinyls - to let go  Empty Re: Private Collections of LP & Vinyls - to let go

Post by Azlan Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:40 am

Will be selling all of this LPs today! If you are interested to grab some of my gems, look for this card board later at the Musika event this evening:

Private Collections of LP & Vinyls - to let go  Banner11

Azlan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1052
Registration date : 2018-02-12

Back to top Go down