Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Focal Utopia headphones (new in box)

Go down

Focal Utopia headphones (new in box) Empty Focal Utopia headphones (new in box)

Post by echineko Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:13 am

Hi guys,

Up for sale is my beloved Focal Utopia high end headphones. Despite the fact that it is one of the best top of the line headphones out there, I might not be able to use it as much as I'd like to, given my current work schedule that requires me to travel frequently.

I recently received a brand new replacement Focal Utopia headphone from Focal USA, after having some problems with my previous unit. This brand NEW (note: not repaired / refurbished, but a direct replacement) unit is still under warranty for another 3.5 years (ask around, you will realize it's 3x more than what we get locally Very Happy ). 

As such, I will consider offering it up for sale, with the full packaging unopened and still new in box. I have not even unboxed it yet (pictured below), but of course we can do that in person and test it out before concluding the sale.

Btw, I'm not good at describing sound, etc, so I'll leave a few links to other reviews instead  Very Happy

Inner Fidelity review

What Hifi review

Price: MYR 12000 (local RRP 18000), COD in KL / Bangsar

Focal Utopia headphones (new in box) PyFjSgJ

echineko

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2016-03-07

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down