Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Celestion SL600 used

Go down

Celestion SL600 used Empty Celestion SL600 used

Post by Alex tlp Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:33 pm

Up for sale today are the classic speakers Celestion SL600,
The Celestion SL600 is the King of "small size" bookshelf speaker in mid 80s,
together with his rival Ls3/5a,
So you can Google 
Celestion SL600 vs BBC Ls3/5a
(For me, The Celestion SL600 is much more worth than So call BBC LS3/5a, believe or not, up to you)

all driver are in very good working condition, so the buyer do not need to worry,
But Care must be taken, do not handle it too roughly, do not apply abnormally high volume from your power amp to burst your speakers, 
especially the precious "Copper dome Tweeter" the most vocal tweeters that you can not find it anymore now a day....
So alway take care of your speakers, and let the classic hifi continue enjoyed by everyone...
The SL600 is using "Aerolam cabinet"轻巧的飞机箱 as so call "honeycomb",蜂窝状
And with precious Copper dome tweeter

Amplifiers matching for Celestion SL600,
The most economic way to match your Celestion SL600 speakers is by using just a piece of Pioneer A400 amplifier,
You will be wonder how worth tat this set up matching is, especially for your room,
And you will be wonder that pioneer A400 is really 'a giant killer" that can handle 82dB Celestion sl600...
for me the A400 not only a giant killer, but "a dinasour killer" as well, and it save a lot of money in my hifi journey,
And for tubeamp lover, 
I don't think celestion sl600 necessarily need an tube amp or expensive tube amp just like some other British speakers,
Because the sound of Celestion SL600 already very warm and rich, and You can hardly hear the "ear prisky sound" from your celestion sl600, and I believe most celestion lover knew it...,
Whereas if you really love tubeamp, 
The sound the mid will be rich and the voice are more thinker,
I use 30watt 6L6 tubeamp to drive SL600,  and the voice is really charming

And among the celestion SL6, SL6s, and SL600, Of cause the SL600 is the most all rounder, it is an improvement of the old model SL6, such as SL600 is using different mid-bass driver and crossover, and its cabinet is using "aerolam cabinet" or so call "honeycomb" to avoid from being sound "boxy", and more detail more precision sound it will be...

Price Rm3388
Contact 012 6375616

Celestion SL600 used Psx_2010
Celestion SL600 used Psx_2011Celestion SL600 used Psx_2010
Celestion SL600 used Psx_2011

Last edited by Alex tlp on Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Add more notice....)

Alex tlp
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Celestion SL600 used Empty Re: Celestion SL600 used

Post by Alex tlp Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:58 pm

LS3/5A之外的神奇音箱——百变龙SL600

http://blog.sina.cn/dpool/blog/s/blog_4cfbf97e0100y3vb.html

Celestion SL600 used Screen15

百变龙sl600si开声依然令人感动,超乎寻常的离箱感,通透深远的声场,亲切自然,铜膜高音和衔接自然的中频呈现出温润黄昏的感性风格,动态大的低频也能够挺然承受。我认为是一种亲切舒缓的感觉,对于人声来说,无所谓指标,力度,质感,感情到位就可以了,总体表现作为书架箱,无可指摘

Alex tlp
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Celestion SL600 used Empty Re: Celestion SL600 used

Post by Alex tlp Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:24 pm

Up

Alex tlp
Club Member
Club Member