Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

TDL Nucleus KV1 Bookshelf Speakers & Atacama Nexus i Speaker Stands

Go down

TDL Nucleus KV1 Bookshelf Speakers & Atacama Nexus i Speaker Stands Empty TDL Nucleus KV1 Bookshelf Speakers & Atacama Nexus i Speaker Stands

Post by gecka79 Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:11 pm

Prefer to sell as a complete set but can separate the speakers and stands for a good offer.  Reason for selling is I have upgraded to a set of floorstanders (bought from a fellow user from this site!)

TDL KV1 Nucleus bookshelf speakers in black with grills, 8/10 condition.  Bought in the UK around 15 years ago and in perfect working order.  Cosmetically they are still great too, but one speaker has a small impact on the bottom front left corner.  It's barely noticeable but I want to be fully transparent.

http://www.tdl-loudspeakers.co.uk/kv1.htm

TDL Nucleus KV1 Bookshelf Speakers & Atacama Nexus i Speaker Stands Img_7612
TDL Nucleus KV1 Bookshelf Speakers & Atacama Nexus i Speaker Stands Img_7611
TDL Nucleus KV1 Bookshelf Speakers & Atacama Nexus i Speaker Stands Img_7610

I also have a pair of Atacama Nexus i speaker stands in silver, also bought around the same time in the UK.  These are probably a 6/10 condition.  They are still stable and solid, but one of the stands appears to have some corrosion marks on the bottom plate.  Possibly it would polish out with some metal polish.  The stands can be filled with sand for extra weight, but they are currently empty.

http://www.atacama-audio.co.uk/p/nexus-i-speaker-stands-700mm-27-6/speaker-stands?pp=25

TDL Nucleus KV1 Bookshelf Speakers & Atacama Nexus i Speaker Stands Img_7614
TDL Nucleus KV1 Bookshelf Speakers & Atacama Nexus i Speaker Stands Img_7613

I am asking for RM 700 for the whole lot together.  Pick up from Capsquare, near KLCC, cash on collection

Contact by whatsapp please:  Gary - 0176289145

gecka79

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2015-11-13

Back to top Go down

TDL Nucleus KV1 Bookshelf Speakers & Atacama Nexus i Speaker Stands Empty Re: TDL Nucleus KV1 Bookshelf Speakers & Atacama Nexus i Speaker Stands

Post by gecka79 Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:17 am

BUMP

Asking price reduced to RM500 for the set

gecka79

Back to top Go down

TDL Nucleus KV1 Bookshelf Speakers & Atacama Nexus i Speaker Stands Empty Re: TDL Nucleus KV1 Bookshelf Speakers & Atacama Nexus i Speaker Stands

Post by gecka79 Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:03 pm

Still available, please whatsapp me

gecka79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down