Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Audio Physic Scorpio(used)

Go down

Audio Physic Scorpio(used) Empty Audio Physic Scorpio(used)

Post by Ron Thu May 27, 2010 6:03 pm

[img]http://hifi4sale.forumotion.com/Audio Physic Scorpio(used) P1010912[/img]
Highly regarded and reviewed pair of speaker,

Stereophile June 2006, Reviewed by Michael Fremer’s :
If you’re getting the idea that I really liked this speaker, you’re correct. The Scorpio is graceful looking, well proportioned, solidly built, and meticulously finished. And if you like “seeing” your music, this speaker will not disappoint. In fact, it may sometimes scare the crap out of you, presenting recorded events as if they’re actually occurring in your room. During the month-plus I had the Scorpios in my listening system, they did whatever I asked of them. Play loud and rock out? No problem. Put me in a familiar space? Sure thing. Show me a piano concerto and make it believable the same night I’d seen one live at Avery Fisher Hall? Piece of cake. Solo female singer? I believed. No loss of fine detail? None. Finally, a worthy replacement for the Virgo II? In my opinion, yes. The sweet spot of the Audio Physic line? Definitely.”

Enjoythemusic.com 2006, Reviewed by Todd Warnke

“This added up to a loudspeaker so excellent that even at the end of my time with the Scorpios I still found myself constantly mistaking stereo sounds for real sounds. Add in a truly elegant shape and superb cabinetry, and you have a loudspeaker that sets a new, higher standard for the price range. If you are anywhere this price range, you need to go hear these. And even if you are planning on spending considerably more, especially if you have a medium to medium large room, go hear them too as the Scorpios are not just great for the money, they are just plain great.”

DESCRIPTION: Floor-standing, reflexloaded loudspeaker. Drive-units: 1" soft-dome tweeter, two 6" midrange units, four 7" woofers. Frequency range: 30Hz–33kHz. Nominal impedance: 4 ohms. Sensitivity: 91dB/W/m. WBT speaker terminal.

DIMENSIONS: 43" (1100mm) H by 8.1" (204mm) W by 15.2” (390mm) D. Weight: 59.4 lbs (27kg).

FINISH
: Rosenut (premium wood grain)
MANUFACTURER: Audio Physic GmbH, Almerfeldweg 38 59929, Brilon, Germany.

Condition: 8.5
Price: RM 14,500

Ron

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down