Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Kimber Kable PK10 Palladian PowerKord 12 ft (Used)

Go down

Kimber Kable PK10 Palladian PowerKord 12 ft  (Used) Empty Kimber Kable PK10 Palladian PowerKord 12 ft (Used)

Post by hifidelity Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:47 pm

Kimber Kable PK 10 Palladian PowerKord 12 ft.

This power cord hardly ever shows up on the used market - especially, at this12 ft length. The SWT (Standing Wave Technology) delivers clean, full power. If you don't have dedicated circuits, this is what you want. It has Wattgate 330 & 350 terminations. I ran this cable across the room - so that the digital and analog did not share the same circuit. At T.H.E. Show in Newport Beach, I asked the Kimber representative if there were any technical changes inside the SWT barrel. He said only the outside cosmetics. The new barrel does make the cable look more classy and more expensive. But, the innards are the exact same.
New price was USD 1650 but now asking for Rm2800 neg. Condition 8/10. Any question do free free to call Steven at 0122889393. Thank you
Kimber Kable PK10 Palladian PowerKord 12 ft  (Used) KKPK10P_000Kimber Kable PK10 Palladian PowerKord 12 ft  (Used) KKPK10P_006

hifidelity
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Kimber Kable PK10 Palladian PowerKord 12 ft  (Used) Empty Re: Kimber Kable PK10 Palladian PowerKord 12 ft (Used)

Post by hifidelity Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:33 am

BUMP

hifidelity

Number of posts : 964
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down