Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Nordmende Elektra FM Valve Vintage Radio

Go down

Nordmende Elektra FM Valve Vintage Radio Empty Nordmende Elektra FM Valve Vintage Radio

Post by thelist Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:50 am

Hi and thanks so much for looking!

For sale is my Nordmende Elektra Valve Radio. The reason I am selling it is simply to use the funds towards buying some camera equipment. In my previous home, it gave both me and my guests @ Jalan Gasing years of such great joy listening to radio... especially since Angkasapuri was just down the road Smile

Whilst you do sometimes see valve radios here in Malaysia, it is very rare to find one that is actually working! Also, many of these only had MW and Short Wave radio bands. Nothing much of musical value on those bands these days....

This particular valve radio however is different!! Different for one in that it has FM radio that covers the frequency spectrum we have here in Malaysia And of course the most important parts.. that it is still in working order and also has this 60's styling which i truly love. Most tube radios have a very dated late 50's styling. ( Subjective of course... but I think this looks absolutely fab! )

One thing to note about about old valve radios for you young folk out there is this... when it is cold i.e. it is first switched on... the station you last tuned it to will be a little out of tune. So you could easily tune it back into tune by turning the tuning knob. But once it has warmed up... it will then be out of tune again. The solution, is that once your favourite station is in tune.... just leave the dial alone. When you first switch it on cold.. just accept that it will be a little out of tune... but once it warms up... all will be good again Smile! This thing is in pretty nice condition considering it's age.

The radio is located in Melaka as I live here now. So all you more Southernly fellow Malaysians are welcome to come to Batu berendam to take a look at it here.

I welcome a WhatsApp video call with interested buyers should any of you have any questions and wish to see it live.

If someone from Selangor buys it, I will be happy to hand carry it to any LRT station in Klang Valley to personally deliver it to you as I do ocassionaly travel up to KL. That way I know it will get to you safely!

Price: RM 1650

Please send me a WhatsApp message before calling me letting you know you are asking about the radio. Even some eight years after I got this phone number... banks are still calling me looking for the previous owner of this number despite repeated pleas for them to update their records. So nowadays I just don't pickup if it's not a number I know or a call I am expecting.

Shipping can, but at buyers expense and risk.

Thanks for reading and happy listening!

Regards
Zahari

Nordmende Elektra FM Valve Vintage Radio R110

Nordmende Elektra FM Valve Vintage Radio R210

Nordmende Elektra FM Valve Vintage Radio R310

Nordmende Elektra FM Valve Vintage Radio R610

Nordmende Elektra FM Valve Vintage Radio R510

Nordmende Elektra FM Valve Vintage Radio R710

thelist

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2016-09-16

Back to top Go down

Nordmende Elektra FM Valve Vintage Radio Empty Re: Nordmende Elektra FM Valve Vintage Radio

Post by thelist Wed Nov 09, 2022 6:22 am

Bump  Nordmende Elektra FM Valve Vintage Radio 1f600

thelist

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2016-09-16

Back to top Go down