Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Shunyata Research Sidewinder VTX Power Cable - 20A

Go down

Shunyata Research Sidewinder VTX Power Cable - 20A Empty Shunyata Research Sidewinder VTX Power Cable - 20A

Post by UsedCables Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:30 pm

Shunyata Research Sidewinder VTX Power Cable - 20A

Item is in LIKE-NEW condition. Retail Price is RM2200

Selling Price: RM1250

Tel: 012-9956616

Whatsapp me at:
wa.me/60129956616

The SideWinder power cord is the most compelling example of what can be achieved when combining DTCD measurement analysis with twelve years of research and custom parts engineering. Every facet of the SideWinder power cord has been optimized and measured for ideal peak-current delivery and isolation from high-frequency noise. Despite its reasonable cost, the SideWinder uses the same complex wire-geometry that goes into in Shunyata Research's more expensive power cord models. The SideWinder also benefits from a new conductor that was originally developed for Shunyata's PowerSnakes Signal Cables. The VTX conductor is formed from many small wires that are joined to form a hollow core, or tube-like conductor. This one-of-a-kind conductor represents an ideal because of reduced internal distortion and skin-effect.

Creating a product that could significantly out-perform Shunyata's multiple-award winning Venom3 power cord required an enormous investment of research, measurement and accumulated knowledge of the key performance elements in peak-current power transfer. The SideWinder power cord is the embodiment of Shunyata's success and advances in these areas.

VTX (Virtual Tube Geometry)
Shunyata Research has developed what might be the world's perfect signal cable geometry. VTX wire geometry simulates a hollow conductor, which minimizes inherent inductive reactance and skin effect.

ALPHA CRYO Process
Shunyata Research cryogenically treats all wire and electrical contacts used in the production of its signal cables. A state-of-the-art computer controlled chamber is used to lower the temperature of the contents to -320 degrees fahrenheit. The exclusive, Shunyata Research developed, Alpha Cryogenic Process uses a proprietary combination of gases to enhance the cryogenic treatment.

CDA-101 Copper
CDA-101 copper is the highest purity copper available in the world. It comes with signed certifications that verify its authenticity and purity. This is the only type of copper that Shunyata Research uses in its electrical products, from signal cables to power cords and power conditioners.

Shunyata Research Sidewinder VTX Power Cable - 20A Shunya13

Shunyata Research Sidewinder VTX Power Cable - 20A Shunya14

Shunyata Research Sidewinder VTX Power Cable - 20A Shunya16

Shunyata Research Sidewinder VTX Power Cable - 20A Shunya15

See all my cables here:

https://www.carousell.com.my/u/usedcables/

Thank you

UsedCables
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2022-07-29

Back to top Go down

Shunyata Research Sidewinder VTX Power Cable - 20A Empty Re: Shunyata Research Sidewinder VTX Power Cable - 20A

Post by UsedCables Tue Mar 14, 2023 6:21 pm

BUMP

UsedCables
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Shunyata Research Sidewinder VTX Power Cable - 20A Empty Re: Shunyata Research Sidewinder VTX Power Cable - 20A

Post by UsedCables Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:04 pm

Bump

UsedCables
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down