Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Used Classe Sigma 2200i Integrated Amplifier

Go down

Used Classe Sigma 2200i Integrated Amplifier Empty Used Classe Sigma 2200i Integrated Amplifier

Post by LX Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:54 am

Used Classe Sigma 2200i Integrated Amplifier

The Sigma 2200i is a powerful stereo integrated amplifier with features like USB and Network streaming, HDMI 2.0 switching and bass management to accommodate the evolving needs of a modern hi-fi system. It leverages the technical and performance advantages of our Sigma series separates to punch seriously above its weight class. As an integrated amplifier, the 2200i combines preamp and power amp functions in a single chassis. What’s special is its direct digital connection between the preamp section and the amplifier, which eliminates losses by removing digital-to-analog and analog-to-digital conversions from the signal path.
The preamp section of the 2200i features connectivity and circuit blocks found in the Delta series CP-800 and Sigma SSP. Inputs include fully balanced (XLR) and single-ended (RCA) analog with digital coax, optical, USB host and device, Ethernet for streaming and IP control and HDMI switching. Techniques like asynchronous synchronization and master clock mode allow us to manage the digital clocks for low jitter and high signal integrity. Analog sources are converted at 24/96 to preserve their original bandwidth and dynamic range.
Digital Signal Processing is available to all sources; you can use it for bass management with a subwoofer to fill dips in the frequency response in your room while a nine-band parametric EQ can simultaneously eliminate the frequency response peaks; a customizable tone control can tame or add life to your less-than-perfect recordings. It all adds up to better sound from every recording in any room.

Specifications
USB Audio                                  upto to 24-bit/192kHz
Output Power                              2 x 200w rms into 8 ohms
                                                    2 x 400w rms into 4 ohms
Harmonic distortion                   0.018% @ 1kHz Both Channels Driven
(THD+noise)
Signal to Noise Ratio                 97 dB (re full scale input, unweighted)
Dimensions                               Width 17” / Depth 14.57” / Height 5.5”
Net Weight                                6.7 lb (12.11 kg) 

Selling : RM 12,900.00 (Ex Penang)

Delivery : Penang Island (F.O.C)
West Malaysia : RM 100.00

Mobile : 017-473 7860

Used Classe Sigma 2200i Integrated Amplifier 20231213

Used Classe Sigma 2200i Integrated Amplifier 20231211

Used Classe Sigma 2200i Integrated Amplifier 20231212

LX
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-06-24