Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Van Den Hul The D-352 Hybrid Speaker Cable - 3m pair

Go down

Van Den Hul The D-352 Hybrid Speaker Cable - 3m pair Empty Van Den Hul The D-352 Hybrid Speaker Cable - 3m pair

Post by UsedCables Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:08 am

Van Den Hul The D-352 Hybrid Speaker Cable - 3m pair Vdhmcd10

Van Den Hul The D-352 Hybrid Speaker Cable - 3m pair Vdhmcd11

Van Den Hul The D-352 Hybrid Speaker Cable - 3m pair Vdhmcd12

Van Den Hul D-352 Hybrid Speaker Cable - 3m pair

The pair is BRAND NEW and terminated with QED banana plugs

Selling Price: RM850

Tel: 012-9956616

Wasap.my/60129956616

This twin lead brown metallic coloured speaker cable is designed to provide a very high transfer quality at a moderate price. Each lead is made of 296 x 0.15 mm. Matched Crystal (MC) high purity OFC strands with a dense and very pure silver coating. Covering the two conductors an extra layer saturated with Linear Structured Carbon ® is applied to improve the sonic performance and to transform the radiated magnetic field into an audio signal again. The cable jacket is made of our HULLIFLEX ® 3, a very flexible and mechanically superb insulation material. The resistance per lead is: 0.34 Ohm/100 meter. Total metal cross-section area for each conductor is 5.23 mm², equalling AWG 10. The capacitance between the 2 leads is: 32.5 pF/meter. The plus and minus leads are different in jacket-shape with printing in the flat middle section. Both properties are easy polarity-finders. Type printing at 25 cm. (10") distance makes cutting of specified lengths very easy. Our 4.0 mm. Ø cable entrance diameter Bus type Universal Speaker Connectors and our DIY Screw-On Speaker Connectors are excellently suited for the D - 352 HYBRID.

See all my cables here:

https://www.carousell.com.my/u/usedcables/

Thank you.

UsedCables
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2022-07-29

Back to top Go down

Van Den Hul The D-352 Hybrid Speaker Cable - 3m pair Empty Re: Van Den Hul The D-352 Hybrid Speaker Cable - 3m pair

Post by UsedCables Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:13 am

Bump

UsedCables
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Van Den Hul The D-352 Hybrid Speaker Cable - 3m pair Empty Re: Van Den Hul The D-352 Hybrid Speaker Cable - 3m pair

Post by UsedCables Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:51 pm

Bump

UsedCables
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down