Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Bose Lifestyle 5 Music Center & Acoustimass(used)-sold

Go down

Bose Lifestyle 5 Music Center  & Acoustimass(used)-sold Empty Bose Lifestyle 5 Music Center & Acoustimass(used)-sold

Post by matlap Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:59 am

Bose Lifestyle 5 Music Center  & Acoustimass(used)-sold P1050224Bose Lifestyle 5 Music Center  & Acoustimass(used)-sold P1050223Bose Lifestyle 5 Music Center  & Acoustimass(used)-sold P1050222Bose Lifestyle 5 Music Center  & Acoustimass(used)-sold P1050221Bose Lifestyle 5 Music Center  & Acoustimass(used)-sold P10502201) Bose Lifestyle 5 Music Center (Main only), a tiny flat box with built in cd player, radio and line level inputs for aux, video and tape.Come with compatible adaptor,without remote.In a good condition.Made in USA.

2)Acoustimass (main sub) multimedia system.Bass,treble n balance button but one of the button missing,still u can use either one of the button for substitute,the rest in a good working condition.-

Since that i dont have the Bose cube speaker i will throw a pair of Klipsch sattellite (not sure what model).-

Asking for sold
Pls call Mr Yuz - 017-3182169 Bose Lifestyle 5 Music Center  & Acoustimass(used)-sold Fresse

Last edited by matlap on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:07 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : sold)
matlap
matlap
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down