Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Where to shop for 2nd hand hifi in Hong Kong

4 posters

Go down

Where to shop for 2nd hand hifi in Hong Kong Empty Where to shop for 2nd hand hifi in Hong Kong

Post by Opera Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:41 pm

Where can I shop for 2nd hand hifi in Hong Kong ?

Opera
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Where to shop for 2nd hand hifi in Hong Kong Empty Re: Where to shop for 2nd hand hifi in Hong Kong

Post by wmw4500 Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:45 am

hi, im going to hong kong too end of this month, please update if anybody know something about this.

wmw4500

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Where to shop for 2nd hand hifi in Hong Kong Empty Re: Where to shop for 2nd hand hifi in Hong Kong

Post by Opera Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:00 pm

wmw4500 wrote:hi, im going to hong kong too end of this month, please update if anybody know something about this.

What are you looking for ?

Opera
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by wmw4500 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Nothing in particular, but the thought of going there< might as well i check out some stuff over there(btw i just newly jump to this hifi bandwagon). i wonder is it cheaper the second hand stuff or new there. any experience is very much appreciated..

rgds

wmw4500

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:55 am

Just be aware that HongKong apparently is 220V so equipments for their market can be rated at 220v. Malaysia is 240V. So this -may- cause incompatibility problems, especially with regards to high-end equipments.
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by ngl9219 Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:24 am

in Hong Kong now, found that the CD here is cheaper than Malaysia. Can you guys recommend some must buy CDs or gadget in Hong Kong

ngl9219
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down