Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Nac72 + Nap250 + Hi-Cap [Naim Olived Combo]- Sold

Go down

Nac72 + Nap250 + Hi-Cap   [Naim Olived Combo]- Sold Empty Nac72 + Nap250 + Hi-Cap [Naim Olived Combo]- Sold

Post by 1541 Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:09 am

Beautiful classic Naim Olive series Pre -Power Combo - Perfect for begineer to shorten thier "wasted time & $$ " experiments cycles into a truly musical system without breaking a big hole in thier pocket eventually [consider years of searching and experementation wastage ].

NAC72 Pre
NAP250 Power Amp
Hi-Cap power supply

Accessories included:
5pin Din -Din [ Connect Nac72 to HiCap]
Balance 3Pin to 4pin Din [ Connect Nap250 to Hi Cap]
4pin Din-Din [ for Nac72 to connect to NAP110,120,140,150,160,180 only]

Acclaimed the king for transcient ,foot-fronted,forward thick voicing without slowness. Always be there so quickly,giving lots capable drive with full control and accuracy to the most demanding speakers..

To my ears it presented so much of detail and notes,which was unheard from my previous setup ,this combo paired perfectly with 1st Gen 1540p player so cohesively that i cant keep it stop spinning

This combo sounds too powerful for some,...for weak-hearted one pls do not play fast music. Wink

Grab it with your both hands for this and only one time investment- RM$9999. [All sold to a gentleman..fast hand fast leg..good ya]

Possible split sale but not NAP250 Power Amp alone.
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90
Speakers: SARA

Back to top Go down