Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used)

Go down

Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) Empty Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used)

Post by sollehah Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:32 am

Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) Kav28011
WongKN
Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) Stars11 wrote:

Subject: Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:58 am

"I am closing this thread.

To the seller, please reopen a new for-sale thread if you wish to continue selling the item."

Thank you for your decision. We are more than happy to start afresh on a new listing pertaining to the sale of this Krell preamp on hifi4sale site.

Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) Kav28012

Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) Krell_10

This is something that we/dealer normally don't do i.e. to publish the purchase invoice in the internet. Note that the order for the Krell KAV-280p was placed on October 23, 2008 (less than 6-months ago) at Krell dealer in the U.S., Sound Advice, and part payment was made for it (US$998.00). The unit was basically used for a few months.

We published the invoice anyway as it was an issue in the old thread, and to show our honesty & trustworthiness to hifi4sale members. We hope that we won't be pressured again by hifi4sale members to show our "purchase order" or "invoice" (b'coz we won't do it again) as hi-fi dealers just don't tell anyone how much they get from their supplier, and the issue of "Warranty" does not arise anymore as Fong, Norman Audio (M) has clearly stated that:
The warranty for Krell products is valid only in the country to which they were originally shipped, through the authorized Krell distributor for that country, and at the factory.

Buyer has got a choice of ordering a new Krell KAV-280p preamp from Norman Audio (M'sia) for close to RM15,000.00 with 3-year warranty or purchase a few months old unit from us at around 1/2 of their selling price, i.e. only RM7,850.00 (without Krell warranty). Nevertheless Krell Industries Inc. is known worldwide for being the leader in audio engineering and their amps have lasted for more than 20-30 years. We don't expect this unit to break down within 1-3 years of use.

NOTE: We will only respond to genuine potential buyers who e-mail or Call/SMS us (will not respond to comments/inquiries in this thread). Do your own Google search on this remarkable machine from one of the most respected names in audio today - Krell Industries Inc.

ITEM DESCRIPTION:

Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) Kav28013

Few months old current model Krell KAV-280p (Black) Class-A stereo remote control preamplifier.
Check "Stereophile" for a great review and Krell®️ website for specification. It's a current model with a Retail Price of US$3,000.00 or equivalent to RM10,785.00 (NOT INCLUDING Customs Import Tax & Shipping Cost from the U.S.)
Retail Price in Malaysia is around RM15,000.00

Link to product details, more pictures & reviews:

KRELL KAV-280p "Class A" Preamplifier - Current Model (Six months old)

For more info, click on Krell site below:
http://www.krellonline.com/krell_component.php?id=77&page=kav280

Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) 181513987_o

Selling: RM7,850. Email: hifigeek2003@yahoo.com for any inquiry or SMS/Call 019-3464456 for immediate response as I prefer this way to communicate with genuine potential buyer.

Visit my Lelong Store: Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) Vms
26,970 visitors since 28 November 2006

View Seller's other items on eBay:
Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) IconsStores_16x16Sollehah's e-STORE

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
WE RUN OUR BUSINESS IN TRUSTABLE & HONEST WAY!
THANK YOU FOR LOOKING
sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down