Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used)

+7
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Lamkochai
Norman Audio (M)
chenht
sonyman1
jemmi
sollehah
11 posters

Go down

Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) Empty Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used)

Post by sollehah Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:58 am

Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) Krell111
Few months old current model Krell KAV-280p (Black) Class-A stereo remote control preamplifier.
Check "Stereophile" for a great review and Krell®️ website for specification. It's a current model with a Retail Price of US$3,000.00 or equivalent to RM10,785.00 (NOT including Customs Import Tax yet & Shipping Cost from the U.S.)
Retail Price in Malaysia is around RM15,000.00

Links:

https://www.hifi4sale.net/audio-video-equipment-for-sale-f1/krell-kav-280p-preamp-used-t1055.htm?highlight=krell

For more info, click on Krell site below:
http://www.krellonline.com/krell_component.php?id=77&page=kav280

Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) 181513987_o

Selling: RM7,850. Email: rjzarina@yahoo.com or SMS 019-3464456 for an immediate response.
Link to seller's Lelong Store: http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah
View seller's other items on eBay:
http://stores.ebay.com.my/Sollehahs-e-STORE

Last edited by sollehah on Mon May 11, 2009 12:30 am; edited 5 times in total
sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down

Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) Empty Re: Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used)

Post by jemmi Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:30 am

Few months old,
Do you provide original receipt to proof & claim warranty for buyer safety with this expensive product?

Warranty provide in Malaysia or worldwide?

Any personal warranty or moneyback warranty like our best Hi-Fi dealer in Malaysia.
jemmi
jemmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sollehah Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:13 pm

I could see that your main concern is about product warranty. With your QUESTION posted here, it shows to everyone how unfamiliar you are with Krell products. Therefore is best to SMS or call me directly for any inquiries.

INFO: Krell Industries Inc. do not allow the transfer of warranty from one person to another person regardless whether their product is one month old or a few years old, hence the question of warranty is not applicable in Malaysia or any where worldwide.

Any serious buyer is welcome for a demo, and we will provide a one week personal warranty.

This unit is going for a fast sale (that explains its very low asking price comparable to its Retail Price here in Malaysia - around RM15,000.00 & its Retail Price in U.S. - USD3,000.00/nearly RM11,000.00).

As with the receipt of purchase, we will ask our U.S. supplier to courier it to us ASAP.
Hope this info helps.
sollehah
sollehah

Back to top Go down

Post by jemmi Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:17 am

Don't be wrong,
I know about Krell, but we don't know if anything happened in future (only God knows). You also mention about few months old.
If you honest with what you said just show the picture of the receipt than everything settle.
You also have bad rating in ebay, that why we need safe our side with this expensive investment. Normally people mention personal warranty but end of the day, no moneyback waranty or refundable.
Do you provide moneyback warranty (free home audition) like our good reputation Hi-Fi dealer in Malaysia?
jemmi
jemmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sonyman1 Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:47 am

i agree with jemmi, thanks also for telling us out he has a bad rating in ebay. but it is nicer to say "if you would like more info i can personally contact you regarding the matter that you are asking", not " it shows to everyone how unfamiliar you are
with Krell products."

im one candidate that will ask the same question, i really dont know about krell, i have never owned one before,

so i presume that, if you want buy a krell product, then you must go for a krell warranty class to learn about it before buying any product from them... is that true, i presume so since you say jemmi is showing everyone he is ignorant about the product, so im ignorant tooo,, , so maybe you can have a thread to teach us about the warranty of all the products you carry so that we dont need to ask you stupid question again.

sonyman1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by sollehah Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:54 am

[quote=\"jemmi\"]Don\'t be wrong,
I know about Krell, but we don\'t know if anything happened in future (only God knows). You also mention about few months old.
If you honest with what you said just show the picture of the receipt than everything settle.
You also have bad rating in ebay, that why we need safe our side with this expensive investment. Normally people mention personal warranty but end of the day, no moneyback waranty or refundable.
Do you provide moneyback warranty (free home audition) like our good reputation Hi-Fi dealer in Malaysia?[/quote]

We have a bad rating on eBay???
This is a very wrong & missleading statement from you.
You don\'t have to retaliate with our replied email in this manner which only shows how childish & how wrong you are.
You never even call or SMS us as we suggested in our response to you. I don\'t think so that you really want to buy our Krell, you just want us to engage with you in this forum. So should we waste our time on you?

INFO:
eBay Inc. U.S.A. has bestowed upon us a POWERSELLERKrell KAV-280p preamp (Used) PsIcon_50x25 status. Inorder to get this prestigious recognition and honour we have to meet certain eBay PowerSeller\'s criteria set by eBay Inc. U.S.A. such as meeting a minimum sales volume of US$3,000.00 /or RM11,000.00 every 3-months; meeting minimum 98% total Positive Feedbacks received from eBay buyers.
PowerSellers rank among the most successful sellers on eBay in terms of sales and customer satisfaction.

My eBay sollehah1992 ( 221Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) IconTealStar_25x25) Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) PsIcon_50x25Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) IconStoresNW_20x20

Link to our feedback profile on eBay:
http://myworld.ebay.com/sollehah1992

Excerpt (below) taken from eBay website:
Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) PsIcon_50x25 This icon next to a member\'s user ID means that the seller meets the criteria for being a PowerSeller - consistent sales volume (meeting minimum US$3,000.00 every 3-months), minimum 98% total positive Feedback, eBay marketplace policy compliance, an account in good financial standing, and beginning in July 2008, detailed seller rating (DSRs) of 4.5 or higher in all four DSRs - item as described, communication, shipping time, and shipping and handling charges. If a seller no longer complies with any one of the above requirements, they are removed from the program.

As a buyer, when you see this mark, you can be confident that you are transacting with an experienced eBay seller with a proven commitment to customer satisfaction.

As a seller, more than ever before, you enjoy exclusive benefits as a member of the PowerSeller Program - benefits that celebrate your success in terms of sales volume and customer satisfaction and help you grow your business. Membership is FREE. If you qualify, eBay will automatically invite you via email and My Messages.

Links: http://pages.ebay.com/services/buyandsell/welcome.html

Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) POWERSELLER

Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) Bid20w20confidence

Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) Newlogo_150x70
PowerSellersKrell KAV-280p preamp (Used) PsIcon_50x25 rank among the most successful sellers on eBay in terms of sales and customer satisfaction.

- Meeting minimum sales volume of US$3,000.00 /or RM11,000.00 every 3-months; meeting minimum 98% total Positive Feedbacks received from eBay Worldwide community members/buyers.

For the past 4-years we have engaged in 277 transactions on eBay, with only 1 negative feedback received from a buyer who bought a Pioneer ELITE DV59AVi DVD player (US Version). He was not happy with the unit because this U.S. Version DVD player will not play some of his Petaling Street pirated DVDs. That was its only problem. But being a responsible eBay POWERSELLERKrell KAV-280p preamp (Used) PsIcon_50x25, we took back the set and replaced it with a local version Pioneer DVD-DV969AVi DVD Player which can play all pirated DVDs.

To prove what we say here is the truth, the unit that we took back from the buyer is now being advertised again on eBay Malaysia.
To view the ad (

End time:Apr 12, 2009 01:32:28 MYT

), please follow this link:

http://cgi.ebay.com.my/Pioneer-ELITE-DV-59AVi-Flagship-HDMI-iLink-DVD-Player_W0QQitemZ120401808595QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_207?hash=item120401808595&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A835%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Even eBay President has acknowledged that it is difficult to get 100% Positive Feedback because one is bound to meet one or two buyers who are a pain in the ass i.e. who will never be happy with whichever way you deal with them. And that is why to qualify for the prestigious honour of being selected as eBay POWERSELLERKrell KAV-280p preamp (Used) PsIcon_50x25, an eBay seller need not have to get 100% Positive Feedback from eBay members, i.e. 98% will do.
Meaning a Respected, Recognised & Rewarded eBay POWERSELLERKrell KAV-280p preamp (Used) PsIcon_50x25 like us (sollehah1992Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) S( 221Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) IconTealStar_25x25) Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) SKrell KAV-280p preamp (Used) PsIcon_50x25) is permissable to receive one negative feedback.

sonyman1 - \"i agree with jemmi, thanks also for telling us out he has a bad rating in ebay.\"

So what nonsense are these two guys ( jemmi & sonyman1 ) talking about that we have a bad rating on eBay???????????????
Which is NOT TRUE, definitely a very wrong & missleading statement - and with bad intentions!
So sorry, we are not going to waste our time on them any longer.

We are the biggest & most trusted eBay POWERSELLERKrell KAV-280p preamp (Used) PsIcon_50x25 in Malaysia. We not only sell Hi-Fi/AV equipment & accessories to local buyers but also to international eBay community members from Japan to Europe, US & Canada (view our eBay Feedback Profile / Transactions History to confirm on this).
Link to our Feedback Profile / Transactions History on eBay:
http://myworld.ebay.com/sollehah1992

And we are also www.lelong.com.my Verified Seller & Store Member with 100% Positive Feedback received from 87 Lelong community members (local Malaysians) in 105 recorded transaction on Lelong site.
Links to our feedback profile on Lelong:
http://www.lelong.com.my/Auc/Feedback/UserRating.asp?UserID=sollehah@1

Any serious inquiry on this Krell KAV-280p (Black) Class-A Stereo Preamplifier, please call or SMS 019-3464456.
We do not have the time to engage too long in forums as everyday nothing less than 15 e-mails to reply from www.lelong.com.my & www.ebay.com local/overseas members or potential buyers.
Appreciate if you could just call or SMS us, and you will receive a direct reply / immediate response. Thank you for your interest in the items that we are selling.

Last edited by sollehah on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 7 times in total
sollehah
sollehah

Back to top Go down

Post by chenht Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:51 pm

I deleted what I had written earlier.

Last edited by chenht on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Best To Stay Out)
chenht
chenht
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Character sheet
Source(s): Cary Audio
Amplification: Eletrocompaniet
Speakers: Sonus Faber

Back to top Go down

Post by Norman Audio (M) Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:16 pm

sollehah wrote:

INFO: Krell Industries Inc. do not allow the transfer of warranty from one person to another person regardless whether their product is one month old or a few years old, hence the question of warranty is not applicable in Malaysia or any where worldwide.

The above statement stands to be corrected. The KAV-280p manual, downloadable from: http://www.krellonline.com/new_pdfs/KAV_280p/0157_018_MAN.pdf among other things, in Page 22 states that,

"Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice substantiating that the unit is within the warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service. The warranty begins on the date of the original retail purchase, as noted on the bill of sale or receipted invoice from an authorized Krell dealer or distributor. Previously owned equipment, when re-purchased from an authorized Krell dealer or distributor, has the balance of the original warranty, based on the original date of manufacture.
The warranty for Krell products is valid only in the country to which they were originally shipped, through the authorized Krell distributor for that country, and at the factory. There may be restrictions on or changes to Krell’s warranty because of regulations within a specific country. Please check with your distributor for a complete understanding of the warranty in your country."

Thus, in short, warranty may be transferable, on the condition that the Krell product is re-sold by an authorised Krell dealer. This is of course, only applicable to Krell products that are originally sold new through authorised dealers in Malaysia and is meant to provide both the seller & buyer some form of investment protection.

As the product in question here is not imported by Norman Audio, Sollehah rightly says that official warranty is not applicable to this product.

If you are a Krell owner or a potential buyer and wish to verify any remaining warranty, we can help you do this by contacting me at wkfoong@normanaudio.com. You just need to state who you are, the product and the Serial No.

Visit our site at: www.normanaudio.com for a complete portfolio of reviews and product lines we carry.

Cheers,
Foong

Norman Audio (M)

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-17

http://www.normanaudio.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jemmi Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:21 pm

I already received email from the buyer give you bad rating in Ebay,
He mentioned the DVD player you sell in for US region 1 only, cannot play our region or other region original DVD movies. I also read your pioneer elite DV59 at ebay, never mention this player only support region 1 or cannot play our region DVD movies.

He also mention you never response his email complaining about that. He also asked for refundable in within one week deal, but you can't accept refundable concept. You only offer him (by midleman) to top up more money to buy the other more expensive player that he don't want. He don't have any other alternatives than he (force) to paid more money for the item he don't need. I can feel how bad experienced (frust) the guy had with you. He also mentioned he will never forgive you. Why don't you just refund & sorry for wrong listing?

I had 2 or 3 deal before but my friend (buyer) feel unhappy than I just refund the payment, both of us happy & importantly we still friend. Money can't buy friensdhip.
I hope that thing will never happend to me & to my other friends here. Hopefully.
jemmi
jemmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamkochai Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:56 pm

i agree with jemmi. I had a bad experience with "sollehah". He tried to sell me an unit of ps audio UPC 200 last year but i refused to buy it as i think the price is too high. He later sent me multiple sms with racist chant and cursing. I will surely never deal with him again. I still keep the sms and a police report was logded.
Beware!!

Lamkochai
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 355

Character sheet
Source(s): bryston bdp2, bryston dac, reimyo dac, Dps Turntable tonearm and benzmicro rubyz
Amplification: gryphon diable 300, genesis phono amp, diy tube amp
Speakers: marten django xl & audiophysic virgo

Back to top Go down

Post by sollehah Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:33 pm

To Admin / Moderator:

Re: Personal Attack

Appreciate if you could provide us with personal info on hifi4sale Club member, Lamkochai, as we have already consulted our lawyers, and being advised by them that legal action can be taken against Lamkochai for his damaging slanderous & malicious statements against us on hifi4sale forum/thread - Subject: Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) Thu Apr 09, 2009.
Our lawyers said that we could sue him for "damages" in trying to ruin our reputation in public forums. It is so obvious when he wrote against us, he has bad intentions against us.
Appreciate if you could provide us his full name, address and contact number. We take this matter very seriously.

We regret to say here that you do not exert some control on what hifi4sale members can write or not write in the thread/forums. If I am not mistaken, in your old website before any comments can be published, they must get your approval first or comments being vetted first. This is the best way inorder to prevent those who have no dealings what-so-ever with the seller to make any unfairly negative remarks or comments; or making any personal attacks as in the case of hifi4sale Club member Lamkochai against us.

As for the other hifi4sale Club member, jemmi, who has no what-so-ever dealings/transactions with us is picking up on just one (1) negative feedback that we received from a total of 382 people/buyers (from eBay & Lelong) who have bought from us. This Club member, jemmi, who in the first place don't have any intention to buy our Krell KAV-280p preamp is clearly retaliating to our response about his inquiry in a vengeance manner.

Well, come on jemmi! We only received one (1) negative feedback for the past 4-years in a total of 382 recorded transactions on eBay & Lelong auction site.
Even eBay Inc. President has acknowledged that it is difficult to get 100% Positive Feedback because one is bound to meet one or two buyers who are a pain in the ass i.e. who will never be happy with whichever way you deal with them. And that is why to qualify for the prestigious honour of being selected as eBay POWERSELLERKrell KAV-280p preamp (Used) PsIcon_50x25, an eBay seller need not have to get 100% Positive Feedback from eBay members, i.e. 98% will do.
Meaning a Respected, Recognised & Rewarded eBay POWERSELLERKrell KAV-280p preamp (Used) PsIcon_50x25 like us (sollehah1992Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) S( 221Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) IconTealStar_25x25) Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) SKrell KAV-280p preamp (Used) PsIcon_50x25) is permissable to receive one negative feedback.

So will you allow this vengeance or retaliation writing (on our eBay ratings) from hif4sale Club member, jemmi, to be published "permanently" on the thread/forum - Subject: Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) ???

If the writing "Personal Attack" from hifi4sale Club member, Lamkochai, is going to be permanently there, which will definitely damage our reputation, we don't have any choice but to proceed with a legal action against him (and hope NOT against you/your website as it all depends on your action to remove his damaging slanderous & malicious statements against us).

Regards,
Zarina
rjzarina@yahoo.com
for sollehah online sales/e-Store

P.S. We are just waiting for Admin's action, and we are not going to engage ourselves anymore in this thread.
Appreciate if genuine potential buyers could just Call, SMS or E-mail us for a direct reply / immediate response on this Krell KAV-280p preamp. We have already received a few SMSs from interested hifi4sale members, and thank you for your interest in all the items that we're selling on hifi4sale site.
And thank you to all hifi4sale members who have purchased HiFi / AV equipments & accessories from us before in the old hifi4sale website. We've sold quite a lot in the old hifi4sale site last year - i.e. not only to Peninsular Malaysian buyers but even to Sabah & Sarawak hifi4sale members/buyers. I remember we sold one Krell KAV-250p preamp (Used) to one hifi4sale member from Kuching, Sarawak, who later repeated his purchases on one AFA Audiophile Grade Power Cable 1.5M. Thank you very much for your business support.

Last edited by sollehah on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:13 pm; edited 7 times in total
sollehah
sollehah

Back to top Go down

Post by jemmi Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Hi Zarina,
I have solution for you, the person who gave bad rating to you in EBAY could forgive you & clear your name. He only need you refund back the money with 20% discount on the total price.
He actually don't want that model & color.

Take this chance, why not you settle that? Email/call that guy.
Not many people have chance like this.

I just like helping people & meet nice people as friend. Hopefully both of you be friend again. Happy ending.
jemmi
jemmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sollehah Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:23 pm

To Admin / Moderator:

Re: Personal Attack

Club member Lamkochai wrote:
i agree with jemmi. I had a bad experience with "sollehah". He tried to sell me an unit of ps audio UPC 200 last year but i refused to buy it as i think the price is too high. He later sent me multiple sms with racist chant and cursing. I will surely never deal with him again. I still keep the sms and a police report was logded.
Beware!!

Appreciate if you could provide us with personal info on hifi4sale Club member, Lamkochai, as we have already consulted our lawyers, and being advised by them that legal action can be taken against Lamkochai for his damaging slanderous & malicious statements against us on hifi4sale forum/thread - Subject: Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) Thu Apr 09, 2009.
Our lawyers said that we could sue him for "damages" in trying to ruin our reputation in public forums. It is so obvious when he wrote against us, he has bad intentions against us.
Appreciate if you could provide us his full name, address and contact number. We take this matter very seriously.

We regret to say here that you do not exert some control on what members can write or not write in the thread/forums. If I am not mistaken, in your old website before any comments can be published, they must get your approval first or comments being vetted first. This is the best way inorder to prevent those who have no dealings what-so-ever with the seller to make any unfairly negative remarks or comments; or making any personal attacks as in the case of hifi4sale Club member Lamkochai against us.

As for the other hifi4sale Club member, jemmi, who has no what-so-ever dealings/transactions with us is picking up on just one (1) negative feedback that we received from a total of 382 people/buyers (from eBay & Lelong) who have bought from us. This member, jemmi, who in the first place don't have any intention to buy our Krell KAV-280p preamp is clearly retaliating to our response about his inquiry in a vengeance manner. And later he has the guts to say that he wants to help us, and make friends.
Sometimes we wonder whether does he understands English or what we are trying to explain in this thread/forum? Hopefully some hifi4sale members could explain to him what this statement (below) means so that he could understand:

"Even eBay Inc. President has acknowledged that it is difficult to get 100% Positive Feedback because one is bound to meet one or two buyers who are a pain in the ass i.e. who will never be happy with whichever way you deal with them."

Well, come on jemmi! We only received one (1) negative feedback for the past 4-years in a total of 382 recorded transactions on eBay & Lelong auction sites. Why are you picking us on this???
Even eBay Inc. President has acknowledged that it is difficult to get 100% Positive Feedback because one is bound to meet one or two buyers who are a pain in the ass i.e. who will never be happy with whichever way you deal with them. And that is why to qualify for the prestigious honour of being selected as eBayPOWERSELLERKrell KAV-280p preamp (Used) PsIcon_50x25, an eBay seller need not have to get 100% Positive Feedback from eBay members, i.e. 98% will do.
Meaning a Respected, Recognised & Rewarded eBayPOWERSELLERKrell KAV-280p preamp (Used) PsIcon_50x25 like us (sollehah1992Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) S( 221Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) IconTealStar_25x25) Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) SKrell KAV-280p preamp (Used) PsIcon_50x25) is permissable to receive one negative feedback.

So will you allow this vengeance or retaliation writing (on our eBay ratings) from hif4sale Club member, jemmi, to be published "permanently" on the thread/forum - Subject: Krell KAV-280p preamp (Used) ???

If the writing "Personal Attack" from hifi4sale Club member, Lamkochai, is going to be permanently here, which will definitely damage our reputation, we don't have any choice but to proceed with a legal action against him (and hope NOT against you/your website as it all depends on your action to remove his damaging slanderous & malicious statements against us).

Regards,
Zarina
rjzarina@yahoo.com
for sollehah online sales/e-Store

P.S. We are just waiting for Admin's action, and we are not going to engage ourselves anymore in this thread. Enough is enough!
Appreciate if genuine potential buyers could just Call, SMS or E-mail us for a direct reply / immediate response on this Krell KAV-280p preamp. We have already received a few SMSs from interested hifi4sale members, and thank you for your interest in all the items that we're selling on hifi4sale site.
And thank you to all hifi4sale members who have purchased HiFi / AV equipment & accessories from us before in the old hifi4sale website. We've sold quite a lot in the old hifi4sale site last year - i.e. not only to Peninsular Malaysian buyers but even to Sabah & Sarawak hifi4sale members/buyers. I remember we sold one Krell KAV-250p preamplifier (Used) to one hifi4sale member from Kuching, Sarawak, who later repeated his purchases on one AFA Audiophile for Audiophile power cable 1.5M. Thank you very much for your business support.

Last edited by sollehah on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
sollehah
sollehah

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:00 am

Sollehah,
You are clearly going the wrong way and this is not necessary. In less than a week since your first posts after a long hiatus from Hi-Fi 4 Sale, such a big fuss has been created. This is, to say the least, unbelievable. I urge you to reflect on this:

What do you aim to achieve here by threatening legal action? Make someone go bankrupt? What do you gain by that? Seriously, we are all here to have some fun by buying & selling audio equipment, exchanging views and so on. No one would want to go into negative mode unless they've been upset.

Take a step back and look at the facts:
1. You sell an item.
2. Someone asks about the warranty.
3. You reply, which others consider to be impolite, at best.
4. Others jump in.
5. You justify your eBay PowerSeller rating (BTW, I agree with you on overall your positive feedback and how difficult it is to get a 100% rating. Just a single misunderstanding is all it takes to make the 100% disappear and it happens to the best of traders. However, that's besides the point for now.).
6. A forumer relates a bad experience.
7. You threaten legal action against someone here.
8. Another forumer offers a solution (doesn't really matter whether it works. What's important is the reconciliatory tone.)
9. You repeat the same threatening stance again.

From the chain of events, if there is one really undesirable thing, it's the instillation of fear. It does no good to a community here, especially since it's a hobby for most of us and not a necessity. One forumer even has to back out, as 'it's best to stay out'. Again, why spoil the fun?

If you analyse this and take the time to reflect, this whole thing would have been avoided if you had just politely answered Jemmi on the product warranty.

Since this is a forum and not one-way traffic, you also have a right to defend yourself and this space is also available for you. You can directly answer or rebut these claims. Leave it to others to judge for themselves. This is the Internet and everyone is on equal ground. Credibility and the way you respond will be key. Even the best of dealers get negative comments (rightly or wrongly). Some may be slandered. They just have to get on with it. Actions speak louder than words. If someone reads this but has a different experience when speaking to you in person, they may be pleasantly surprised. Who knows, one of your customers may even positively vouch for your credibility, just like your most of your Power Seller feedback.

Since you intend to trade here and in other sites, do adopt a positive tone and move on. Kindness and sincerity reciprocates most of the time. You have many potential buyers waiting for you. It's up to you to make you and them happy. That's what matters most and not someone else's claims.

Everyone (including Sollehah),
Let's all move on from here. It's a simple miscommunication that started it all. You are free to leave your comments or delete them. We will not delete them as it's your free will.

Our objective is to have fun in this hobby and gain knowkedge. Let's keep the politics out of hi-fi, especially among end-users.

Let hope & joy overcome fear.

Thanks,
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Streamer
Amplification: Amps
Speakers: Speakers

https://www.hifi4sale.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fizi Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:04 am

hi forumers...stay cool laa..everybody done mistake nobody is 100% perfect..from my expirience dealing with SOLLEHAH in lelong.com im 100% satisfied if not mistaken im already purchase 6 types of hifi cables from him..

From my view as a seller--its up to seller how much they want to sell the item..if expensive nobody buy..if cheap sold out laa

From my view as a buyer--please survey a reasonable price n buy..in the internet the price stated n go survey from hifi dealer laa either the item is cheap o not..cheap buy from the net not cheap buy from dealer or wait laa if got chance to buy used from forumers...

JANGAN LA JANJI MAU BELI tapi BARU MAU SURVEY...mesti semua marah maaa!!!

STAY COOL LAAAAA Cool Cool Cool

LAWYER LAWYER punya cerita kasi simpan laaa!!!!

This blog for us to build up friendship n gathered all ideas..

Lets enjoy n cheers cheers cheers
fizi
fizi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character sheet
Source(s): Analog - Lenco/Sota/Thorens/Roksan TT/Akai Reel Player / Digital - Ladiva
Amplification: DIY
Speakers: Harbeth/JBL?LINN

Back to top Go down

Post by Chewkw Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:44 am

Hello Members,
Since this forum is free, please do not used it as a politic site. I agree with fizi, I have make some friends and dealer thought hifi4sale.net but not enemy.

Hi, SOLLEHAH,
For small comment, I make apologize if I am wrong. "personal opinion"
Please do not write too much.. I will never read if you write too much with colour text. Just attach the http// page then is good enough. Some time your post make me feel irritating.

Politic is prohibited silent No BN vs PKR vs DAP
silent
Chewkw
Chewkw
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 192

Character sheet
Source(s): Naim CDS II
Amplification: Naim NAC52/NAP135
Speakers: Naim SBL

Back to top Go down

Post by shah Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:48 pm

Dear Sollehah,fizi & members,

I guess its not fare to condemn her just because you are not familiar with the product.I guess she is sincere in doing her bisness & as what as fizi said nobody's perfect.Definately we can't satisfied all or 100% of our customers.Even the dealers/authorised agents have so many problems in handling such a fussy customer.Asked them & you get all the negative replies.
Sometimes I noticed this is not a site to sell/to buy our favourite stuffs especially 2nd hand gears.Quarelling & arguing on small matters is not healthy in this site since its can viewed all over the world.Others especially outsiders may find that this is not good site to find the stuff they looking for.Come on guys, lets us make this site as healthy as possible and don't blame Solehah for only 1 mistake she done.& I felt sorry for her.
I am quite new in this site, but I already can feel the heat.What is going wrong guys?It your money & everything is up to you to buy or not & don't make things complicated and reflects your attitude, sorry to say my dear jemmi,sonyman1 & lamkochai.
I also noticed some sellers advertised without any photos showned,even if showned was exracted from website eventhough things they are selling are the used ones,but nobody make noise. Is it seem a bit bias?
So to all my dearest frenz & members, please make this wonderful site as healthy as possible.

Thanks & regards,
Shah

shah

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:33 pm

I am closing this thread.

To the seller, please reopen a new for-sale thread if you wish to continue selling the item.

To everyone; sellers, buyers, and forumers, please understand. Hifi4sale is a FREE forum and we invite everyone who is interested in hi-fi to participate as members of this forum. We should all be friends in this forum. Nevertheless as it is a free forum, funded by personal money from the site administrator and maintained voluntarily by moderators, we DO reserve the right to run the site as we see fit. We welcome any comments and suggestions but we ask that they be constructive and matured. We would like to ask everyone to please refrain from any action which will be damaging to this forum. I think enough has been said.

Thank you everyone for your patience and kind understanding.
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down