Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Philips CD960 for spare/parts -SOLD-

3 posters

Go down

Philips CD960 for spare/parts  -SOLD- Empty Philips CD960 for spare/parts -SOLD-

Post by vintage_ear Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:05 pm

I have a spare bone incomplete set of Philips CD960 player for spare/parts.

asking RM600.

Once was the flag ship model...cheers

Last edited by vintage_ear on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

vintage_ear
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2011-03-29

Back to top Go down

Philips CD960 for spare/parts  -SOLD- Empty Re: Philips CD960 for spare/parts -SOLD-

Post by vintage_ear Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:46 am

Another complete Non-working CD960..Laser head OK,strong ray observed! Start asking from: RM1000.
I love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love you
Mr Jay...will keep the CD960 parts as agreed[no time to meet,pls wait]

Mr Mok: Pls offer better price for CD960[ complete set]

Mr Mutu: Pls consider to get a technician to study the problem,dont speculate on faults.

Mr Shu: I don have spoilt CD94 as you mentioned,but this CD960 is also a good substitude.

Mr Koo: The CD960 does not has remote, but loosed component itself reserved for Jay!

Mr xxBird: I appreciate your input,but i could not jerk the price $$ up although i have tremendous calls for CD960..you learnt lesson painfully,kesian,i scare to the 2nd kena Fuch! this is not a bidding offer.Nice sharing anyway.

Mr fly: I dont plan to help to send for repair as i dont even have time listening right now,also clearing dust.

vintage_ear
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Philips CD960 for spare/parts  -SOLD- Empty Re: Philips CD960 for spare/parts -SOLD-

Post by lp-whiz Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:14 pm

Hi,

I have a non working model of the CD960. May I know what exactly is missing from your set?

rgds,

ktc

lp-whiz

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by vintage_ear Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:39 am

Update: Today i check there is no light coming from the lens- Apology to my previous statement. Hence the complete set[ non-working CD960] going for RM750.

Mr Jay...will keep the CD960 parts as agreed[what else do you need?]

Mr Moku: [I cant consider your ignocent requests]

Mr Mutu: Pls consider to get a technician to study the problem,i can meet you sooner enough to your surprise

Mr Shu: I don have spoilt CD94 as you mentioned,but this CD960 is also a good substitude.[Grab b4 it gone to someone]

Mr Koo: The CD960 does not has remote,i have some marantz charged at cost

Mr Angry: I appreciate your input,but i could not jerk the price $$ up although i have tremendous calls for CD960..you learnt lesson painfully,kesian,i scare to be no 2nd kena Fuch! this is not a bidding offer.Nice sharing anyway.[ U got my word and pls improve yourself]

Mr Suprat:No need to wait further/any longers i have parts for you to fix your existing CD960.

Mr Tan: Postage may be expensive,you are welcome to dropby anytime.

vintage_ear
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by vintage_ear Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:18 pm

The complete set to go for RM750

the incomplete CD960 has foound taker.

I am meeting you guy soon.

Pls do not fly me kite,as these item are heavy.

U bring your kite ,i`ll make the fly!

vintage_ear
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by slkhu Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi! I'm interested with the non-working set. It is still avaialble? This weekend COD.

My Contact is 017-2192662

Thanks

SLKhu

slkhu
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vintage_ear Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:55 pm

Bro SLKhu: I am sorry,all CD960 have been redeemed.drunken

Last edited by vintage_ear on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

vintage_ear
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by vintage_ear Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Thank you for bro M & J. I `ve received the kites.u guys really made the best fly.
Nice meeting you all nice guys.
Stay tune...
Bro SLKhu: I am sorry,all CD960 have been redeemed.drunken
Bro J: you have been waiting for it for more than 14months.I respect sama u.Apologise for my poor time management.

vintage_ear
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down