Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Sansui A-40 int amp (X@ld)

2 posters

Go down

Sansui A-40 int amp (X@ld) Empty Sansui A-40 int amp (X@ld)

Post by 1541 Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:41 am

Sansui A-40 Integrated DC-servo Amplifier in Black fininshed.
With twin Power Meters which tells you the amount of power being delivered
Power Output: 25W per channel
Dimensions (W x H x D, mm): 430 x 147 x 251
Weight: 5.1kg

It Sounds amazingly sweet & warm, it gives listener a feeling as if the type of sound comes from a tube amplifier.

Do not under estimate the little lighted beast,it does pack a punch, make most speakers happily to dance with him .

condition 7/10
Asking RM450. X@ld Arrow
comes with a free postage[Std dispatch].

Last edited by 1541 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90
Speakers: SARA

Back to top Go down

Sansui A-40 int amp (X@ld) Empty Re: Sansui A-40 int amp (X@ld)

Post by tkhoo60 Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:48 am

Bro, I am keen, how to contact you....??
tkhoo60
tkhoo60
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2011-07-15

Character sheet
Source(s): Teac VRDS-10, Philip CD850 MK1, Musical Fidelity A3.2, Marantz CD-63SE, Pioneer PD-F507
Amplification: Luxman M-2000, NVA AP-35, JC Audio KT-88, Sansui AU-2200
Speakers: Monitor Audio Silver 7i, LST Basik, Castle Warwick

Back to top Go down

Post by 1541 Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:40 pm

Price reduced to RM405.

Silky smooth sounding int amp, a must have soothing amp for budget [minded] audiophiles to thirst for. Former gandma/pa choice of sound.It served all peoples very well or all walks of life.

For modern white collar workers,this is the perfect amp to stay in your office.Research shown ,musics at workplace proved increase productivity to some extend.

For Engr:
It it safe to use,meet the stringent safety regulations ,only more feedback from your college about its origin. ..then observation start to break loose,getting to know each other much better at at jobs level.Your boss may be impressed and start to talking more often with you as your productivity and EQ improved,notice you..watching you..may be 1 year later ,the time you got promoted..... I love you

for skilled operator .this is a must have item in your hostel,with absolute openness in mind..we share everything as music has no boundary.Do not limit your hostility.

For pasar malam operators,this is the reliable amplifier,play it out to "sell" your CDs,you sales volume may be another tripped jump!!as peoples get fascinated how good it sounds.

after-all I think there are no more better quality sounding amps at this price i am afraid...

Valid for before 15th April.

Last edited by 1541 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:47 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : farm songs)

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by 1541 Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:44 am

. ...For Old Folk homes and Business Operators, this is the ideal sound device which i believe will bring countless excitement hours...and a full entertaining moment of discussion,the good interaction of people to people starts right here...

You can expect it to perform for another century.. Re-caped done by technician with Good Faith!

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by 1541 Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:56 am

The Phono stage is too good for the record fans to dive for!! A-40 is a classic good sound machine not only for Bumper age but also I-tune age!

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Sansui A-40 int amp (X@ld) Empty Xold!!

Post by 1541 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:35 am

Sansui A-40 int amp (X@ld) Meter
Sensational traditional OLD jack...a great pleasure to have the needle swing..like the dogs tail,it swing big when it get excited! What a Face

Sansui A-40 int amp (X@ld) A40

It does not sound far from D11 , introduced during the bumper age,featuring the same TO-3 metal[Commonly found on Naim,NAD3020..] cap output trans.Absolutely mellow,warmth and Fast..can take abuse easily.Whys- It can easily dissipate heat better than plastics version, whys disspate easily- Yes,because it dissipate heat through its metal jacket. why metal jacket- During bumper aged ,bipolar transistors are over engineering,like those Sansui /Nad/Quad/leak/Naim amps,Philips/Marantz/Revox/Studer CD players[CDM1,2,3,4,9]..the only concern are the reliability not the economic scale.
Can you tell for any current domestic [audio] which can last up to 3years or more? recent production practice [Cut cost],many manufacturers only pay attention on profit with little concern on reliability that whys vintage HiFi,TV,radio,CD player even the speakers are built like a grunt machine!

A-40 It's not the powderful setup in the world, but i think most will like it. Butter smooth.It easily take the ride on Nait 3, Nait 5..even more until you have heard it yourself one day...you want it to rock, try it on Naim/Linn speakers..
the Lin Kan/tukan/index /ninka/akurate/keilidh/Helix/Majik speakers should get on Him very well...had tried it on SARA..it made a very difficult farewell.. .

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down