Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Synthesis Metropolis NYS-175i Monster Integrated Amplifier from Italy

Go down

Synthesis Metropolis NYS-175i Monster Integrated Amplifier from Italy Empty Synthesis Metropolis NYS-175i Monster Integrated Amplifier from Italy

Post by musiclinkav Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:16 am

SYNTHESIS-ART OF SOUND

Synthesis Metropolis NYS-175i Monster Integrated Amplifier from Italy Madeinitaly

METROPOLIS NYS 100i & NYS-175I MONSTER Integrated Valve Amplifiers

MODEL: METROPOLIS NYS-175i valve Integrated Amplifier

NEW INTRO PRICE@ $28,000.00/EACH.
Free Audioplus Polyphony-1 10 ga PCOCC+ speaker cable valued@ $3999.00/2.5m pair with every purchased.

Synthesis Metropolis NYS-175i Monster Integrated Amplifier from Italy 101703

SYNTHESIS is proud to introduce a stereo tube amplifier incorporating the exceptional the sonic performance. The NYC 175i provides a minimum of 360 watts (180 wpc), power output from 8, 6550's in Ultra Linear (UL) - push/pull operation. The NYC 175i features a newly designed custom output transformer designed to achieve highly delicate and precise sound with extraordinary musicality from tubes, but with the authority of the best transistor amplifier. - Aluminium Knobs Two 45mm CNC machined control knobs with integral soft light and laser etched indication segments. - DC Powered tube heater All tubes, except 6550, have DC stabilised heater circuits to reduce hum noise to a near in-audible minimum. - Output transformer The Output transformer uses a double C-core Hi-Grade Iron-Silicon      for      superb frequency reproduction and bandwidth. With this newly designed      custom      output transformer unique to the NYC175i we are able to achieving highly delicate and precise sound reproduction faithful      to the      original recording. - Mechanical chassis construction The power supply and output transformers are held by an extremely rigid “H” structure that keeps the unit free from unwanted vibrations which further helps reduce unwanted noise to the tubes. - Remote control A superb wooden handmade case with soft button design, perfectly matching the aesthetics for the “Metropolis” series. - Feet Four CNC machined aluminium feet with an insert of natural rubber. The depth and form of these rubber feet is calculated to minimize the vibration of the amplifier in isolation from its surroundings. - Fan A 120mm fan provides a speed between 500 to 700 rpm which is controlled via the supplied adapter. This ULN (Ultra-Low-Noise) unit is tailor made for the serious enthusiast who demands super-slow running speeds and the utmost silence of operation. - Bias control The factory set fine bias control is microprocessor controlled to maintain the optimum settings. If required this can be adjusted without the use of an external voltmeter by use of an internally fitted display device. - Dual mono Circuitry A completely dual mono design minimises the crosstalk across channels. Power transformers use hi-grade iron silicon M0 and separate supplies with hi-grade selected capacitors to produce extremely low ripple levels. The screen grids have a completely separate and stabilised supply for extended signal to noise ratio against external voltage noise and variations. - Binding posts Gold plated professional binding posts for a continued oxidisation free connection further improve sound refinement. - Components Components for the NYC 175i have been selected with great care throughout. Only the best available components are considered and all must undergo an exhaustive analysis of their sonic influence prior to final selection. - Selected tubes All tubes used are selected after 2 stage warm up. A fully computer monitored machine controls the process and at the end of this, selects the perfect tubes which are matched for a perfect balance. Technical specifications: NYC 175i Power stage (1 ch.):      4 X 6550 Driver (1 ch.):      12BH7 Input stage (1 ch.):      ECC83/12AX7 Controls:      Front: Power switch, input switch selector, volume. Rear:, RCA gold plated connectors, power connectors , power plug, XLR connctors, fan, Binding post. Inputs: DAC, TUNER, DVD CDP, XLR. Outputs:      PRE OUT Frequency response:      20Hz to 20KHz +- 0.5dB                 Input impedance: Input sensitivity: Output impedance: Power stage configuration: Power output: Signal/Noise ratio: Finish: Power consumption:: Dimensions: (w,d,h) Weight: 50Kohm 200mV / 180W 4 - 8 ohm Ultralinear 43% tap 180W RMS into 4/8 ohm each channel AB1 Class >85dB, A weighted Aluminium and piano black laquer lateral panel 400W 450x630x260mm 60.0 Kg

The aim of Synthesis was to construct a system that would recreate for the customer the most realistic sonic reproduction. It is in this reproduction that music is loved, be it rock or classical, blues or jazz. This ability follows for either Audio or for Home Cinema. We want to create a reproduction that is more realistic than just a recording, but to capture the essence of the musical event, and the emotional pleasure that it implies.

Conceived, designed and built by Synthesis, Metropolis is a range of  integrated tube amplifiers developed for everyone with a passion for listening and living with the ultimate in audio entertainment.

Audition now @
Musiclink AV Distribution
100 Beach Road, #02-47
Shaw Tower, Singapore 189702
Tel:62911106
Mon-Sat:12.30-8pm daily
Sun:CLOSED
Closed on all holidays

musiclinkav
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Synthesis Metropolis NYS-175i Monster Integrated Amplifier from Italy Empty Re: Synthesis Metropolis NYS-175i Monster Integrated Amplifier from Italy

Post by musiclinkav Fri May 04, 2012 12:57 pm

Come over for an audition soon!

musiclinkav

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down