Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Diana Krall The Very Best Of 2LP (SOLD)

Go down

Diana Krall The Very Best Of 2LP (SOLD) Empty Diana Krall The Very Best Of 2LP (SOLD)

Post by ktchoo Sat May 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Diana Krall The Very Best Of 2LP (SOLD) Verlpi10

The career sweep of contemporary jazz pianist and singer Diana Krall is nicely represented on this 2LP compilation, The Very Best Of. It is no accident that Diana Krall's albums have enjoyed both critical and commercial success, to say nothing of the Grammys and other industry accolades they've garnered: the artist bridges traditional jazz with contemporary, giving standards a fresh polish that appeals to a modern sensibility while still honoring the original.

This Collection sparkles with 15 gems, including Krall's treatment of the classics "S'Wonderful," "Let's Fall In Love," and "Little Girl Blue." Also included are three previously unreleased tracks! Naturally, it's Krall's sensual, tasteful vocals and stylish piano work that stand out, making this hits collection a great place for newcomers to acquaint themselves with Krall's gifts.

This is the first collection of Diana's greatest recordings on vinyl!

This 2LP Set includes 3 Tracks previously unavailable on ANY Diana Krall album: "You Go To My Head", "Only The Lonely" and "The Heart Of Saturday Night".

Selections:
LP 1
1. 'S Wonderful
2. Peel Me A Grape
3. Pick Yourself Up
4. Frim Fram Sauce
5. You Go To My Head *
6. Let's Fall In Love
7. The Look Of Love
LP 2
1. East Of The Sun (and West Of The Moon)
2. I've Got You Under My Skin
3. All Or Nothing At All
4. Only the Lonely *
5. Let's Face The Music And Dance
6. The Heart Of Saturday Night *
7. Little Girl Blue
8. Fly Me To The Moon
*Previously Unreleased

Condition : New and Mint
Price : SOLD
Contact / SMS : 0195941098

Last edited by ktchoo on Wed May 09, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SOLD)

ktchoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2011-09-01

Back to top Go down