Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Linn Sondek LP12 (SOLD) + Spares (Still Available)

Go down

Linn Sondek LP12 (SOLD) + Spares (Still Available) Empty Linn Sondek LP12 (SOLD) + Spares (Still Available)

Post by superfi Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:12 am

Linn Sondek LP12 (SOLD) + Spares (Still Available) Linn_s10
Up for sale is a very good condition Linn Sondek LP12 (Valhalla) with Linn Basik Plus arm.  This is one of two turntables that I have, and I would rate it better than 8/10.  Clear lid without scratches,  and tip-top plinth.  Of late (and that's more than six months), I don't have much time to listen to vinyl and the turntables lie under utilized, hence the Linn is being offered for sale here.  For the new owner, you will have in your possession a carefully kept and well maintained turntable that will enable you hours of top vinyl performance.

In case curiosity prompts you to ask about the other turntable (just barely visible on the left of the LP12) - it's not for sale (yet)!

With the sale of the Linn, I will have Linn spares to offer for sale as well: Fully working Valhalla Board (RM600), Linn Motor (RM450), Linn springs (black ones) at RM300 and new lid hinges (2) at RM125.  I have bought all these in case some parts of the Linn may fail, but I guess it's just "security blanket" for a vinyl enthusiast!

Price: RM5000 (cartridge not included)
Actual picture of the LP12 as uploaded

Last edited by superfi on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:35 am; edited 3 times in total
superfi
superfi
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Linn Sondek LP12 (SOLD) + Spares (Still Available) Empty Re: Linn Sondek LP12 (SOLD) + Spares (Still Available)

Post by superfi Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:49 pm

The Linn Sondek LP12 has been sold to a very nice gentleman, and thanks to all who have called or messaged me their interest in the unit.  Apologies to all as the unit was sold to the very first caller.

However, the Linn LP12 spares are still available:

1)  Extra Valhalla Board at RM600
2)  Linn Post Valhalla Springs (3 sets) at RM300/set
3)  Linn Motor @ RM450
4)  Linn Lid Hinges (2) @ RM125 - SOLD

Last edited by superfi on Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
superfi
superfi

Back to top Go down

Linn Sondek LP12 (SOLD) + Spares (Still Available) Empty Re: Linn Sondek LP12 (SOLD) + Spares (Still Available)

Post by superfi Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:22 am

Linn Spares still available (Hinges sold):

1)  Extra fully functioning Valhalla Board at RM600
2)  Linn Post-Valhalla Black Springs which are more
     compliant (3 sets) at RM300/set
3)  Linn Motor @ RM450
superfi
superfi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down