Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Acoustic Revive DSIX 1.0 PA Digital cable. BNC to BNC (with adaptor for RCA)Sold

Go down

Acoustic Revive DSIX 1.0 PA Digital cable. BNC to BNC (with adaptor for RCA)Sold Empty Acoustic Revive DSIX 1.0 PA Digital cable. BNC to BNC (with adaptor for RCA)Sold

Post by ericmcourt Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:38 am

Acoustic Revive DSIX 1.0 PA digital cable.

This is a device/cable in one. The network box acts like a mini isolation transformer which cuts off noise interference by isolating the voltage from the current signal.You will notice a great improvement in your digital gear with music that is analogue sounding without all the digital artifacts and glare. And ironically, the higher end your gear, the more pronounced are the effects.

"The Acoustic Revive entire product lineup are my most wanted accessories “Hands Down”. If I had my choice I would choose the entire Acoustic Revive lineup. However since I have to choose, and believe me, this is a very tough choice, I choose the REM-8 EMI Chancellor, the DSIX 1.0 PA digital cable with the DSP-1 power supply and the RWL-3 acoustic panels. Their insertion transformed my system to a level that I would not have believed had I read it somewhere else. This statement is not to be taken lightly, the Acoustic Revive folks are definitely on to something.

"Stereo Times 2008 Most Wanted Components"

Item is less than 3.5 years old, in very good condition complete with power adapter(the networked device is electrically operated). Without packaging or box.

Hear what is missing in your signal chain. Gone is the digital glare, in a darker blackground with more details.

Condition: 8/10
Asking: Sold

Please contact via sms/whatsapp at 011-50021678. Thank you

Last edited by ericmcourt on Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit title and content)

ericmcourt
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-04-26

Back to top Go down

Acoustic Revive DSIX 1.0 PA Digital cable. BNC to BNC (with adaptor for RCA)Sold Empty Re: Acoustic Revive DSIX 1.0 PA Digital cable. BNC to BNC (with adaptor for RCA)Sold

Post by ericmcourt Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:16 pm

[url=https://servimg.com/view/16129434/19][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/16/12/94/34/audio_10.jpg[/img][/url]

ericmcourt
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-04-26

Back to top Go down