Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Cyrus CD T CD Transport Made In England

Go down

Cyrus CD T CD Transport Made In England Empty Cyrus CD T CD Transport Made In England

Post by stylelaser.com.my Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:18 pm

Cyrus CD T CD Transport Made In England Brand New. Now Selling At RM6,299. Free Shipping Within West Malaysia.

Please visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] find out more products for sale at very special price...

Cyrus CD T CD Transport Made In England Cyru2s10

Cyrus CD T CD Transport Made In England Cyrus_10

Cyrus CD T

The Cyrus CD t is a ‘transport-only’ version of our multi-award winning CD i. If you’re looking for a player as part of a Cyrus system, to plug into the 6 DAC, 82DAC or one of our pre-amplifier products – this is the version to go for. No whistles or bells – just a brilliantly clean and perfectly delivered performance.
Cyrus CD T CD Transport Made In England Cyrus_Lifestyle_241117_0184-500x255   Cyrus CD T CD Transport Made In England Cyrus_Lifestyle_241117_0172-500x255
The CD t is a transport only version of our multi-award-winning CD i. When you’re using it with one of our pre-amplifiers or integrated amplifiers, it will leave other CD transports for dust.

CD T - THE DESIGN

The CD t is an audiophile CD transport widely seen as the best CD transport in its class because it uses many of the top end components put into our flagship CD Xt Signature. As well as our unique Servo Evolution disc reading engine, the CD t houses many components usually reserved for players costing a great deal more.

A multi-regulated power supply allows the Servo Evolution software to work with miniscule precision, pulling huge amounts of data from your disc and transporting that to a separate DAC without adding or taking away anything from the music itself.
A complex re-clocking circuit with close tolerance crystal VCO is used, resulting in sound that is pure and full.

In tests it produces industry leading read error rates, which is why the CD t is often named the best CD transport in its price range.
Partner this fantastic CD transport with the 82DAC integrated amplifier and digital-to-analogue converter or the Pre₂ DAC.
The CD t can also be upgraded to our CD Xt Signature for the ultimate CD player. For more information on our Signature range please read here.

CD t 雷射轉盤

對於許多音樂愛好者,CD光碟和高性能CD雷射唱盤將仍然是未來數年的訊源選擇,他們所珍藏的珍貴CD光碟,是他們主要的音樂來源。即使在一個混搭著多媒體系統的家庭裡,將大量的CD光碟音樂轉檔至網路硬碟 (NAS)成為音樂檔案,再以串流方式播放音樂,儼然已是一種流行,但對於許多聽眾而言,CD光碟仍然是收集高品質音樂的最佳方式。

Cyrus CD“引擎心臟”從光碟讀取出的聲音性能是相當卓越的。Cyrus的CD雷射唱盤不像其他的CD雷射唱盤一樣採用通用解決方案。Cyrus的CD雷射唱盤獨特地運用我們特製化研發的光碟讀取系統(Servo Evolution),比起大多數其他的CD雷射唱盤能減少20%的數據轉換錯誤。我們的目標是盡可能藉由拒用標準組件和重新設計自己的CD“引擎心臟”,來製造最好的CD雷射唱盤,用以提供來自於CD光碟最好的資料解析度。所有Cyrus的CD雷射唱盤都能呈現優秀的聲音;閣下可在三款型號之間作適當的選擇,因為每個型號都是以我們卓越的CD“引擎心臟”技術所構建的。我們的網站解釋了我們如何開發世界上最先進的專業CD伺服系統,我們稱之為Servo Evolution,現在已至其第二代(SE2)。

CD t 與CD Xt Signature共享大部分工程技術,儘管使用較簡單的電源供應和數位部分。在與一台數位類比轉換器(DAC)搭配的數位音響系統裡,以入門級價格提供非常高的解析度,這是一個享有高品質CD播放的好方法。

Cyrus CD T CD Transport Made In England Clean_Top_view_CDt-2000x1335

OUTPUTS
SPDIF optical – 1
SPDIF coaxial – 1
MC-BUS – Yes

FILE/SIGNAL COMPATIBILITY
Maximum signal resolution – 16-bit/44.1kHz
DIMENSIONS (MM)
Height – 73
Width – 215
Depth – 360
Weight (kg) 4.7

Interested please feel free to contact:

Peter  012-2536225

Fong   016-3098668

Business hour:

MONDAY - 10AM-7PM

TUESDAY - 10AM-7PM

WEDNESDAY - CLOSED(PASAR MALAM)

THURSDAY - 10AM-7PM

FRIDAY - 10AM-7PM

SATURDAY - 10AM-7PM

SUNDAY - 1PM-6PM

PUBLIC HOLIDAY - 1PM-6PM

Style Online Store 24Hous

STYLE LASER AUDIO SDN BHD

No.148, Jalan Cerdas, Taman

Connaught, Cheras 56000 Kuala Lumpur

( NEXT TO ALLIANCE BANK )

Cyrus CD T CD Transport Made In England Trade

We buy in your old items in CASH!!

Got something keep at home but seldom use or planning to upgrade?

Items that we buy:

BRANDED led tv

amplifier

speaker

cd player

Please Whatsapp the item photo to me and get the price immediately, once confirmed the deal, we will pick up your item from you and pay you in cash.

Please visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] find out more products for sale at very special price..

Thanks for viewing.

stylelaser.com.my

stylelaser.com.my
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2018-01-20

Back to top Go down