Condition: 8/10. Comes complete with original box and accessories.
The KEF LS50 Wireless is a complete and fully active music system designed for how high resolution music is now enjoyed. It delivers exceptional sound quality, once only achievable by putting together a system of high quality separate components.
Astounding Multi-Dimensional Sound
LS50 Wireless delivers a clear, accurate and transparent sound that creates an intense, rich, and multi-dimensional soundstage experience. Made possible from its small enclosures through expert acoustic design and state-of-the-art technologies.
Connect a huge range of devices with LS50 Wireless' broad range of connectivity options, including 2.4GHz/5GHz Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 with the aptX codec, Asynchronous USB Type B, TOSLINK Optical, and RCA Analog. Connect up to 12 devices in total, including a maximum of eight Bluetooth devices and switch between audio inputs conveniently.
Flexible User Control
Use the touch sensitive control panel or the remote control to ensure complete control of LS50 Wireless from a different aspect. A dedicated iOS or Android app can allow detailed adjustment to optimise sound for different rooms.
Adjust how the LS50 Wireless sounds using a selectable EQ tuned to compensate for different mounting scenarios, creating more options for placement and positioning. Regardless of placement, Uni-Q technology disperses sound evenly for total listening enjoyment.
Interior Design Friendly
With only two speaker enclosures, LS50 Wireless blends easily into the home without the clutter. Available in three sharp colours, Titanium Grey/Red; Gloss Black/Blue; Gloss White/Copper, the right colour combination to match the home is easy to find.
Audiophile Grade System Configuration
Audiophile-grade sound means audiophile-grade technologies. LS50 Wireless delivers this with an array of sophisticated components built in. Through expert audio engineering, LS50 Wireless includes an end-to-end 192kHz/24-bit high-resolution digital signal path, dedicated DAC per channel, streaming pre-amplifier, and a 230-watt x2 amplification in a bi-amp dual mono configuration. All factory-optimised.
- DRIVE UNITS Uni-Q driver array:HF: 25mm (1in.) vented aluminium dome; LF/MF: 130mm (5.25in.) magnesium/aluminium alloy
- FREQUENCY RANGE: (-6dB) Measured at 85dB/1m; 40Hz – 47kHz (More bass extension); 43Hz – 47kHz (Standard); 46Hz – 47kHz (Less bass extension)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE (±3dB) Measured at 85dB/1m; 45Hz – 28kHz (More bass extension); 50Hz – 28kHz (Standard); 61Hz – 28kHz (Less bass extension)
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT (SPL): 106dB
- INPUTS: 2.4GHz/5GHz Dual-band Wi-Fi network; Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec; USB Type B; TOSLINK Optical; RCA Analog Line Level Input; 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet (For network and service)
- OUTPUT: Subwoofer output
- AMPLIFIER OUTPUT POWER: LF: 200W HF: 30W
- BLUETOOTH RANGE: 10m
- BLUETOOTH MEMORY: 8 devices
- RESOLUTION: Up to 24bit
- SAMPLING RATE: Up to 192kHz (USB Type B); Up to 96kHz (TOSLINK Optical)
- WI-FI NETWORK STANDARD: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n
- WI-FI NETWORK FREQUENCY BAND: Dual-band 2.4GHz/ 5 GHz
- WI-FI SUPPORTED STREAMING SERVICE Tidal / Spotify
- POWER INPUT 100 – 240VAC 50/60Hz
- DIMENSIONS (H x W x D) 300 x 200 x 308mm(11.8 x 7.9 x 12.1in.)
- WEIGHT Left Speaker 10.0kg (22.0lbs.); Right Speaker 10.2kg (22.5lbs.)
Last edited by raymond88 on Sun May 26, 2019 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
- New Member
- Number of posts : 2
Age : 43
Location : Jb
Registration date : 2019-06-13