Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Copper Litz multi-strand speaker cable Euphorix Tube Master

2 posters

Go down

Copper Litz multi-strand speaker cable Euphorix Tube Master Empty Copper Litz multi-strand speaker cable Euphorix Tube Master

Post by euphorix Sun Jan 01, 2023 11:00 pm

Introducing Euphorix Cables; assembled in Malaysia with imported components.

Design highlights:

True litz: Made with vintage Japanese Litz cables. Thin individual strands are enameled but not cased in plastic/PTFE insulators like most other cables in the market.

Multi-strand: Each positive and negative run comprises 72 strands each adding up to an amzing 144 strands per side! In comparison, the popular Kimber 8TC has 16 strands.

Ultra-thin strands: Individual strands are ultra-thin to reduce skin effect.

Litz weave: The strands are woven to continuously cross each other at right angles to minimize inductance.

Flat impedance curve: Measurements published by Nelson Pass shows that the raw cable has near-flat impedance curve.

Cotton as dielectric: Designed with 100% braided cotton as dielectric and damper.

Cable parameters: Here is the measured performance of Euphorix Tube Master.

Cable nameCapacitanceInductance
Euphorix Tube Master910 pF/m2.1 uH/m loop

Euphorix Tube Master DC resistance is 10.5 milli Ohm/m based on raw cable manufacturer specifications.
As you can see, the capacitance value is high compared to most high end cables and my other designs. This design is closest to the original vintage cable.
This model is recommended for Tube Amplifiers. They are magical with OTL and high powered PP Tube amplifiers.

Caution: Tube Master design, as the name implies is more suitable for Tube amplifiers. It is not suitable some SS amplifiers such as older Naim, NVA, Threshold etc due to higher than normal capacitance.

The sound: I am no reviewer but the key quality of Euphorix Hex is clarity (transparency).  Although Tube Master has similar sound in the mid and high range, it looses out to the Hex and Twin in the bass.

Review: Here is a review of my cables done by local blogger elhefe.http://notanotherhifiblog.blogspot.com/2022/12/euphorix-speaker-cables-touch-of-muhsin.html
I am really grateful for a professional reviewer taking time to review a cable design by local non-entity.

Test drive: You can drop by at my place in Cyberjaya to audition the cables. And you can bring your own cables (and amplifiers/speakers if you don't mind the hassle of bringing them upto the 25th floor  Copper Litz multi-strand speaker cable Euphorix Tube Master Icon_wink )

Loaner and return policy: I have 2m loaner pair if you would like a home trial. You can return the cable within 40 days for a full refund. No questions asked (unless you damage the cable Copper Litz multi-strand speaker cable Euphorix Tube Master Icon_rolleyes ) and we remain friends.

Custom made: Your cables will be custom made to your required length and terminated with your choice of connectors (Banana/spade and your preferred brand). Custom made cables are NOT returnable.

Lifetime first buyer Warranty: All cables sold will be repaired or replaced if they develop any defect due to poor quality materials or workmanship for life. This warranty is valid for the first buyer. Buyer pays return shipping.

Price: As the cable is custom made, price varies.

ItemPrice RMComments
Euphorix Tube Master per m pair
(order multiples of 0.1m)
500Custom made to your requirement
Generic spade or banana (China)100Audiocrast or similar from Aliexpres
Furutech FP202 Rhodium (Japan)900Purchased from local agent
Furutech FP203 Rhodium (Japan)760"
WBT 0610Cu banana (Germany)1400Purchased from Singapore/Taiwan agent
WBT 0681Cu spade (Germany)1400"
The price of the 2m loaner pair with generic China (Audiocrast branded) connectors is RM 1100.

Introductory offer: 20% discount for the first three cables sold.

Contact: Please WhatsApp or call +60 one one 55842 seven eight six for photos and more information.

My website is still under construction.

Models: I do have two other models, Twin and Hex. Please see my other posts.
Thank you for visiting.

Last edited by euphorix on Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Added review link)

euphorix

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2023-01-01

elhefe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Copper Litz multi-strand speaker cable Euphorix Tube Master Empty Re: Copper Litz multi-strand speaker cable Euphorix Tube Master

Post by elhefe Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link to the review

Copper Litz multi-strand speaker cable Euphorix Tube Master Whatsa11
elhefe
elhefe

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character sheet
Source(s): Kronos PRO, Clearaudio Solutions AMG Wood, SONY MD, SONY HAP Z1 ES, HiFi ROSE RS150, ROON Nucleus, Aavik D280 DAC
Amplification: McIntosh MA9000, SPL Audio Phono
Speakers: Borresen X3, PMC Twenty5 26i, PMC Twenty LCR, PMC Twenty Sub, ARCAM AVR20, JL Audio Sub, Ascendo Sub.

http://www.notanotherhifiblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Copper Litz multi-strand speaker cable Euphorix Tube Master Empty Re: Copper Litz multi-strand speaker cable Euphorix Tube Master

Post by euphorix Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:52 pm

Tube Cobra.
Thank you elhefe.
Appreciate it.

euphorix

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2023-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down