Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Esoteric P 500 transport [for parts] -Sold-

Go down

Esoteric P 500 transport [for parts]  -Sold- Empty Esoteric P 500 transport [for parts] -Sold-

Post by 1541 Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:48 am

"Esoteric P 500 transport [for parts]  -Sold- P-500

A very high end esoteric P500 transport[Teac VRDS] CD transport for sale
- No remote
Descrption.
-It can load and unload CD ,but did not play CD,when i check on its len KSS151A,it emit laser light but Disc does not spin,its too far for me to send repair[and i still have many CDM1/4 player lying around] therefore it was never been repaired ,therefore i believed that laser still working..and it is sold as parts to backup your existing Teac or you may send it for repair of your choice.

"CD transport mechanism with VRDS employing large-diameter tapered crimp turntable. The mechanism part, VRDS mechanism for large-diameter tapered crimp your own turntable TEAC (Vibration-Free Rigid Disc-Clamping System) has been adopted. VRDS mechanism, the turntable was to have a slight angle so as to contact the disk, the disk can be bonded using a magnetic head floating clamper strong magnetic repulsion force of the cobalt magnet The correction or reply warpage of the disk, to eliminate unwanted vibration. In addition, by using the angle-tuned very carefully pick the turntable, it is possible to read the pit is always at the center of the optical axis. This reduces the jitter generation due to the small curvature of the disk vibration or the like, the original signal to achieve a stable and accurate processing. Furthermore, we also reduced the current fluctuations in the reading more accurate servo pit, and to minimize the noise caused by vibration of the entire lens or at the time of the servo drive unit. The structure of the mechanism, which has a structure fixed to the upper die-cast aluminum chassis, the turntable drive motor integrated structure, it eliminates the vibrations by decoupling the pickup. The chassis has adopted a twin bottom chassis, making it tightly integrated structure and high rigid aluminum front panel of the wall thickness. In addition, the adoption of the adoption of the compact body and large insulator, and reducing the influence of external vibration and sound pressure. The base of the drive has adopted the newly developed high ceramic base. Serra High is based on metal and ceramic powders were synthesized, and high precision and high damping. In addition, the entire drive to hold in a floating suspension, and protect it from external vibration and internal resonance mechanism and the optical drive. The Department has adopted three pickup pick-up beam. In addition, the motor of the pick-up has adopted a new linear motor development.

New TEAC P-500 80,000yen (around 1989).
80,000.00 JPY = 3,090.79 MYR

my best asking price:
RM499[self collection] SOLD RM150 to dealers
RM 560 to 590 [With Poslaju to all state..if postage more i will absorb] Neutral
As the title stated for parts sale.. Absolutely for NO *USSY ...taker I love you
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90
Speakers: SARA

Back to top Go down