Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim infinte combo- The Nac102+ Nap180

2 posters

Go down

Naim infinte combo- The Nac102+ Nap180 Empty Naim infinte combo- The Nac102+ Nap180

Post by flyfly Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:37 pm

Most fanciful music journey,for a generic public who would like to seek an fantastic sound-system is to embark on this combo,there are plenty of speed and attack you could die for.
No more sales talk-its not a fairly tales,an absolute practical real experience.
it sound like a mosnter,grunt and dynamic.With port for hicap upgrade facilities but again power is already very controlled even better with hicap injection.It drives most speakers on earth,yes it could takes abuses!

Naim kaki`s,Soleha implied to Naim setup: Loud,Clear,Shout,Punch,Reliable,trustworthy,solid tempo& Blood boiling sensation & whatelse??

i am offerring my Olived combo comprises of  Nac102 + Nap180. they offering rich fabulous sound and a typical worldclass musical system big time with small monies!
selling price point: RM5700 combo.(complete setup with cables)
flyfly
flyfly
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Back to top Go down

Naim infinte combo- The Nac102+ Nap180 Empty Re: Naim infinte combo- The Nac102+ Nap180

Post by flyfly Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:43 am

sweet candy,anyone can taste it.Who is ready for a poisonous adventure?sounds like a trip to Nirvana or Hell,make your choice.
flyfly
flyfly
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Naim infinte combo- The Nac102+ Nap180 Empty Re: Naim infinte combo- The Nac102+ Nap180

Post by Ryanz Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:59 pm

May i know why are you selling this combo away and what is the cd player that you have been using to pair them with ? 

You have negative 6 reputation ??

Ryanz
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2013-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by flyfly Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:11 pm

Mint !
No service required
You are ensured a good seat in terms of a PRAT race!
flyfly
flyfly
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyfly Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:26 pm

up for sale -to clear , New home no space for my hobby.
can nego untill let GO.(does meant i need to accept low ball).
flyfly
flyfly
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by flyfly Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:18 am

If are u genuine music lover,i believe
these mice is your pick to discover the lost music and the hidden PRAT! Idea

I bought a 140 with 72/hicap new, back in the early nineties. It was a really nice combo with lp12 and linn index speakers. However, I found the bass lacking so my dealer bought over a 180 to try. The difference was so good in every way, especially the bass, that I bought it there and then and he kindly refunded the 140.

Years later I tried a 250 but was disappointed at the rather small step forward it gave in terms of both power and sound quality. Shortly after this I got the opportunity to try a pair of 135's. Now that really was a leap in the right direction, and I subsequently bought them.

Best amp after Nap135!!!
flyfly
flyfly
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down