Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim Nait XS -2 [Sold]

Go down

Naim Nait XS -2 [Sold] Empty Naim Nait XS -2 [Sold]

Post by 1541 Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Naim Nait XS -2 [Sold] Naitxs_front_10pc

It all started with Nait 5i ,won many international recognition,the legend continues,answered with another monster-Supernait 绝妙的黄金石机[Naim’s reference integrated amplifier 旗舰型号] after 1 decade of hardwork. Now the little brother[Nait XS] takes the DNA of the SUPERNAIT ,the KING of all Naim integrated,packed with stunningly realistic performance,stripped with truly inspires essentials.Like a muscular race horse,drift on it to PRAT kingdoom.Make you fell in love with music and diG through it.

"The XS loses three items of the Supernait: The balance control, the headphone socket and internal DAC [who would have need it anyway!]. The Nait XS sounds like supernait but at fraction of the cost won many purchacer over Supernait -大隻石机."

This is a wonderful unit,purchased early 2010, sound fabulous , buyer traded in for my Supernait[sold].

$5xxx

Can arrange for a delivery up to Nilai area.

clown Happy new year 2012 to all bro....

Naim 5i v2 internal.
Naim Nait XS -2 [Sold] Nait_510

Nain nait XS internal
Naim Nait XS -2 [Sold] Xs10

Your Nait 5i may lacking for features,XS strength can be further enhanced with a Hicap or running as pre /power combination..much more flexibly,while 5i is pretty constraint since in the beginning.
I would be more glad to accept your Nait 5i-v2 plus top up..pls discuss this again offline.
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90
Speakers: SARA

Back to top Go down