Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

B&W CDM 1NT speakers (Used)

Go down

B&W CDM 1NT speakers (Used) Empty B&W CDM 1NT speakers (Used)

Post by sollehah Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:21 am

B&W CDM 1NT speakers (Used) Bw____12

Feature the famous B&W Nautilus top mounted tweeter, these are high end Hi-Fi units.

B&W CDM 1NT speakers (Used) Bwhifi11

B&W CDM 1NT speakers (Used) Bwhifi10

B&W CDM 1NT speakers (Used) 101033373_o

B&W CDM 1NT speakers (Used) Bw____11

Award-Winning B&W CDM 1NT speakers (Used) Bwflag10 Made in ENGLAND B&W CDM 1NT speakers (Used) Bwlogo10 loudspeakers for music and film

If you are looking for B&W loudspeakers you already know what a good quality speaker this is.

Up for sale is a truly excellent condition pair of English-made B&W CDM 1NT speakers (Used) BowersandwilkinsCDM™️1NT - in beautiful Dark Cherry finish.

These fantastic speakers were lightly used and well taken care of. Never over driven, so they truly are in excellent condition.
Sweet sound, transparent and very natural smooth sounding standmounts.

B&W CDM 1NT speakers (Used) 183793588_o Won EISA prestigous Award - BEST EUROPEAN LOUDSPEAKER AWARD in Europe for its outstanding sound performance.

B&W CDM 1NT speakers (Used) 79133395_o

European Imaging and Sound Association or EISA, is the largest editorial multimedia organisation in Europe, with a membership of 50 Audio, Mobile Electronics, Video and Photo magazines drawn from 20 European countries. At the end of June each year, all EISA member magazines come together in a European city for the most important meeting in the year - i.e. the elections of European Awards.

B&W CDM 1NT speakers (Used) Bwcdm110

B&W CDM 1NT speakers (Used) 172589704_o
What Hi-Fi 5-Star* Award ~ issue 2001 winner ‘Best Buy £601 - £1000’

Their insight and resolution are simply terrific, ensuring levels of precision and clarity no rival in their class can match’

What Hi-Fi 5-Star* Award ~ in their Ultimate Audio Guide

‘They have open and dynamic sound that simply draws the listener into the music’ and ‘…bass performance is impressively powerful for speakers that stand just 39cm tall’

What Hi-Fi 5-Star* Award ~ in Jan 2002 Speaker shootout

‘… the 1NT’s have better soundstaging and greater cohesion: from the lowest note upwards the stand-mounters have a seamlessness their bigger brothers can’t match’

B&W CDM 1NT speakers (Used) Bwcdn110

B&W CDM 1NT speakers (Used) 101033335_o
Absolutely stunning speakers in dark Red Cherry real wood veneer. They also sound as good as they look as well, as I'm sure you will already appreciate. These destroy any of the B&W 600 series and even the New B&W 600 series. The CDM™️1NT's compared to the B&W 705's are anything to go by. Having spoken to a dealer (U.K. B&W dealer), he told me that a lot of people thought that the B&W 705's were a bit of a backward step and the CDM™️1NTs were still the best at this level.

These CDM™️1NT's are for sale if you would be interested in some smaller speakers or you wanted to create a Home Cinema setup (these would be a perfect combination). It is an absolutely stunning audiophile loudspeakers!

Links:
Award-Winning Made in England B&W CDM™️1NT speakers Excellent Condition

Selling: RM5,500 negotiable.

Seller's Preference: Email me hifigeek2003@yahoo.com or SMS/Call Azlan 019-3464456 for an immediate response as I prefer this way to communicate with genuine potential buyer.
So many misinterpretations can be made via hifi4sale forum, and sometimes it is difficult to communicate effectively as everyone's level of English language proficiency differs.

Visit my Lelong Store: B&W CDM 1NT speakers (Used) Vms
27,840 visitors since 28 November 2006

View Seller's other items on eBay: B&W CDM 1NT speakers (Used) IconsStores_16x16Sollehah's e-STORE
sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down