Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Monster® M1000HD HDMI cable (New)

+3
arremie
aawcy
DigitalTech
7 posters

Go down

Monster® M1000HD HDMI cable (New) Empty Monster® M1000HD HDMI cable (New)

Post by DigitalTech Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:45 am

Monster® M1000HD HDMI cable (New) M1000h16

Item(s): Monster®️ M1000HD HDMI Cable (8FT)

Package includes: Everything as original retail packaging

Price: RM280.00
(Harvey Norman selling for RM1499.00)

Warranty: International Monster Warranty

Dealing method: COD / Poslaju (RM8)

Location of seller: Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya.

Contact method/details: PM or 019-660 7381

Age of item: Brand new (sealed retail packaging)

For more information about Monster®️ M1000HD HDMI Cable:
http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=3847
DigitalTech
DigitalTech
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2009-01-19

http://www.Cable4HT.com

Back to top Go down

Monster® M1000HD HDMI cable (New) Empty Re: Monster® M1000HD HDMI cable (New)

Post by aawcy Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:52 pm

RM 280.00 or RM 1,280.00?

aawcy

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by arremie Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:16 pm

280 la Razz
arremie
arremie
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Character sheet
Source(s): Oppo
Amplification: Parasound
Speakers: Klipsch

Back to top Go down

Post by aawcy Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:07 pm

how come Harvey Norman selling for RM1499.00? big different oh.. Smile

aawcy

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by sollehah Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:32 pm

aawcy wrote:how come Harvey Norman selling for RM1499.00? big different oh.. Smile

BEWARE! For all hifi4sale members please be advised that there are "fake" or "counterfeits" Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cables originated from China have flooded our market/country.
This "fake" HDMI cable only comes in 2.0m length as this length is in great demand (popular) than other lengths. They make the box/packaging just look like the original product packaging.

The cost to buy/import a "fake" M1000HD from China is less than RM100 a piece. Therefore the seller can afford to sell it at RM100 plus only (and still make easy profit) as compared to Harvey Norman's price of over RM1,000.00.

(NOTE: Cost to buy an original/genuine M1000HD from U.S. supplier is over RM500.00 each.)

Please check out this link below before commiting to buy this particular brand & model at a so call "very cheap" price as compared to Harvey Norman or SenQ because you might end up being cheated with a "fake" or "counterfeit" Monster®️ M1000HD HDMI cable...

https://www.hifi4sale.net/audio-video-equipment-for-sale-f1/monster-cable-m1000hd-hdmi-cable-new-t1989.htm?highlight=monster+cable

If you have noticed, DigitalTech advert/listing on this product was deleted by hifi4sale admin in this site two weeks ago (due to my complaint/alert), and now it appears again.

So friends, please make a wise decision when purchasing this particular Monster Cable M1000HD HighSpeed HDMI cable.
sollehah
sollehah

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:24 pm

Sollehah,
Warning buyers is one thing, but unless you can absolutely prove that DigitalTech is selling fake cables, please refrain from ambiguous posts such as these. You are doing potential buyers an injustice, from what could be a good deal, if these are genuine items, as well as the seller, if the claims you are asserting are untrue.

Thanks,
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Streamer
Amplification: Amps
Speakers: Speakers

https://www.hifi4sale.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sollehah Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:33 pm

Hi-Fi 4 Sale wrote:Sollehah,
Warning buyers is one thing, but unless you can absolutely prove that DigitalTech is selling fake cables, please refrain from ambiguous posts such as these. You are doing potential buyers an injustice, from what could be a good deal, if these are genuine items, as well as the seller, if the claims you are asserting are untrue.

Thanks,

Admin, you misinterpreted my message. I only recommended potential buyers to make a wise decision when purchasing this particular Monster Cable M1000HD HighSpeed HDMI cable in 2.0m length because I know how much does it cost to buy the genuine Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable 2.0m (around RM500 each) hence Harvey Norman & SenQ (Monster Cable authorized dealers in Malaysia) are selling them for over RM1k.

On the contrary, I think I'm doing a favour to potential buyers in alerting them of the "fake" or "counterfeits" Monster Cable M1000HD cable (in 2.0m length) that has flooded the Malaysian market so that they won't be conned as they might think that the cables they bought are genuine or 100% authentic.

We all have brains and let us all think logically here & do our maths...

Monster Cable company is selling this cable 8.0ft/2.44m in their online store for US$200 or equivalent to RM701.75.
http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=3847
Remember this is their most expensive HDMI cable because to make this cable is not cheap as it is Silver-plated & surely Monster Cable has added-in their R&D (Research and Development) costs as well into manufacturing this HighSpeed HDMI cable, hence explained their selling price of US$200 / RM701.75.
However, DigitalTech is selling it for only RM280 i.e. only 28.6% of Monster Cable online store price. Isn't it quite suspicious as the question is can DigitalTech get this cable below 28.6% cost price from any Monster Cable authorized dealers in U.S. inorder to sell it here at RM280?

Monster Cable authorized dealer in Malaysia eg. Harvey Norman is selling it at RM1,499.00 as quoted by DigitalTech.
But they are only selling it at RM280 i.e. at only 13.5% of what Monster authorized dealer in Malaysia is sellling. Isn't it quite suspicious as the question is can DigitalTech get this cable below 13.5% cost price from any Monster Cable authorized dealer in Malaysia or from the authorized Importer/Distributor of Monster Cable product for Singapore & Malaysia, Hwee Seng (Electronics) Pte Ltd, Singapore, inorder to sell at RM280 each?

Finally let me post this question to our Dear Admin, ... let say you have just bought the most expensive Full HD LCD TV and you are looking now for the best digital HDMI cable inorder to link your Blu-ray player to your LCD TV, would you buy this Monster Cable M1000HD at a very... very cheap (suspicious) price of RM280 from DigitalTech?

Please answer my question so that we all know of your stand on this issue!

Please take note:- Getting a "fake" HDMI cable is just like
getting a non-branded Chinese-made HDMI cable with "no value"
because it is not a Monster Cable®️ (U.S.A.) products. Therefore your
TV picture quality suffers!

Last edited by sollehah on Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:45 am; edited 7 times in total
sollehah
sollehah

Back to top Go down

Post by - br@d - Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:48 pm

Well from the readers point of view, sollehah at the same time is trying to direct potential customers to his/her Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable posting.

Well done Laughing

- br@d -
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by sollehah Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:01 am

Br@d, I was wrong to think that you have learnt one or two lessons from this forum...
https://www.hifi4sale.net/audio-video-equipment-for-sale-f1/nht-absolute-zero-speakers-used-t2140.htm?highlight=nht+absolute+zero

as you never did learn anything, do you?

Stop being revengeful (following my postings everywhere to find a single fault inorder to attack me as you've done so in 4 of my postings in this site -- Krell KAV-400xi amp, Musical Fidelity A300 amp, NHT Absolute Zero spk, & now Monster M1000HD HDMI cable), as it won't make you a peaceful and happy person.
sollehah
sollehah

Back to top Go down

Post by - br@d - Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:16 am

Did I insulted you and hurt your feelings? My bad, I apologize if I did.

By the way I'm not attacking you... Just posting information like audiogon bluebook prices for the benefit of the readers and loving reading your funny ambiguous posts that always makes me laugh. Thanks jocolor sollehah

I believe the statement below are attack of a champion kind. Truly a champion...

I remembered Sollehah said
"Finally, my advice to hifi4sale member, -Br@d-, please don’t jump into our forum “naked” (bcoz you'll be f@@k) as you do not know what the hell you are talking about"
Br@d, try posting this Audiogon Bluebook on each posting on hifi4sale or to everyone's forum who is selling a used hifi equipment so that everyone must follow the Audiogon Bluebook pricing?
Sometimes you can be quite "stupid".

- br@d -
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 336

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by DigitalTech Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:46 am

Hi Sollehah,

Let me clarify your accusations.

The admin deleted my previous post about long length M1000HD HDMI cable is not because I am selling fake. It's because I did not put the price tag on the ad. For this, you have already made a false accusation, which you have no idea.

I understand that you sell many Monster cables in lelong.com. If you cannot compete with competition, please don't accuse your competitors are selling fake. Just to let you know my creditibility as a Monster cable seller - I've sold more than 500 Monster cables (various models) to date to more than 500 different customers with excellent testimonial in lowyat.net. Some of my buyers are in this forum too and they are serious audiophiles.

You obviously judge that cheap things always comes fake. There are many things sold in this country are overpriced. The supplier you are getting from are obviously cutting your throat.

I would like to warn you that please do not accuse anyone without solid concrete proof.
DigitalTech
DigitalTech

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2009-01-19

http://www.Cable4HT.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:55 pm

OK OK. I think enough is enough and I am sure everyone will agree with me. A great piece of A/V equipment at a good price and suddenly it turned into an arguement.

I am closing this thread. To the seller, please feel free to re-open a new thread selling this cable. You can even quote me as closing this thread because it had degraded into something unpleasant not because there is a problem with the equipment. So that people will not be mistaken about the reason why it has been closed (but only for this thread please).

I will monitor the new thread and I will delete any unnecessary comments made there. I think the admin is also quite tired and he will probably ban any members who makes unnecessary comments in for-sale threads in the future (I don't have power to ban people Very Happy ).

Definitely not meant to take sides. My opinions are that I feel EVERYONE here is a matured adult. Firstly I personally appreciate the kind thoughts/actiions by forumers who posted something in an attempt to educate, perhaps newcomers, about the dangers and pit-falls of buying hi-fi & A/V equipment (including fake ones). However, it also important to be tactful and mindful when doing so. It can be very very unfair on the seller if the well-meaning advice is taken wrongly and unfairly makes it seems as if any seller is selling the problematic product, ESPECIALLY if there is no proof at all.

I suggest that in the future, when such well meaning advice is given, it be made in the relevant form : 'Equipment discussions', or perhaps a new upcoming forum we hope to create called 'General Discussions'. While it is impossible to be fair to everyone, we can and we should at least try.

This will be the last word on this matter. The thread is now closed and locked.

Sorry for being such a 'dictator' Laughing .
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down