Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New)

2 posters

Go down

Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) Empty Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New)

Post by sollehah Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) 278520035_o

Please note my eBay user ID: sollehah1992Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) S( 228Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) IconTealStar_25x25) Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) IconStoresNW_20x20Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) S
on the white paper in the picture above to validate the pictures were not pulled from some other websites.

To All Our Customers and Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) Inspectors: ALL ITEMS LISTED ARE 100% AUTHENTIC. ALL PHOTOS IN THE AD ARE ACTUAL PHOTOS OF THE ITEM FOR SALE - WE DO NOT USE "CUT AND PASTE" TECHNIQUE HERE. NOT FAKE, NOT IMITATION, NOT COUNTERFEIT. WE WILL NOT COMPROMISE OUR REPUTATION NOR OUR BUSINESS BY LISTING FAKES. 100% AUTHENTICITY GUARANTEE!

Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) Counterfeits
BE CAREFULL OF FAKE OR COUNTERFEIT MONSTER CABLE PRODUCT WHICH HAS HIT OUR SHORES.

Click on this link below & you will see that there are some sellers who can even sell this expensive high-tech Silver-plated HighSpeed Monster M1000HD at a dirt cheap price of RM120 only, for a 2.0m length...
http://www.lelong.com.my/Auc/Archive/2009-08AStd40538720.htm
or at RM150 only...
http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=gunturr

or selling at a mere price of RM180 only...(click on this link below)
http://www.mudah.my/Monster-M1000HD-HDMI-Cable-3545214.htm

Unbeliveable isn't it? - when the company itself,
Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) 389-128x45, that manufacture this cable is selling it at US$200.00/
RM701.00
for a 2.0m piece at its online store in U.S.,

and their authorized dealers in Malaysia (Harvey Norman & SenQ)
are selling it for over RM1,000.00 a piece.
We wonder where do they get their so called "Monster" cables?
Definitely not from Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) 389-128x45 company in the U.S.
or from Monster Cable's worldwide authorized dealer network -
inorder for them to be able to sell it at a mere price of RM120, RM150 or RM180 only!

Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) Counterfeits

Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) 278520013_o

Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) 217710562_o

These are 100% Authentic Monster Cables
Our Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cables were direct import from our U.S. supplier (Monster Cable authorized dealer) in New York. These genuine product was shipped to us using USPS (United States Postal Service) Flat Rate Box.

Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) 278404051_o

You Receive: 100% Genuine Monster Cable product

Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) 217300144_o

Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) 278402974_o

Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) 217279320_o

Retail: Over RM1,000.00 at Harvey Norman & SenQ.
Link to Monster Cable website & Price details:
http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=3847

Ultimate HighSpeed MONSTER CABLE®️ M1000HD "Top-of-the-Line" HDMI™️cable - 1.0M. Monster's highest performance HDMI™️ cable. The only HDMI™️ cable certified by Imaging Science Foundation (ISF), U.S.A. to be the Ultimate Silver Digital Audio/Video Interface Cable.

Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) 132387526_o . Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) 132387968_o

Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) 226732494_oMonster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) 226738978_o

• "M1000HD is future-ready for tomorrow's super high-definition video standards - 1080p and beyond"
    - Joel Silver, President ISF (U.S.A.)
  • Links:
    Ultimate HighSpeed MONSTER CABLE M1000HD Top-of-the-Line HDMI™️cable 1M

Selling: 1.0m RM575; 2.0m RM675.

Email hifigeek2003@yahoo.com for any inquiry or SMS/Call Azlan 013-3464456 for immediate response.

Visit my Lelong Store: Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) Vms
27,830 visitors since 28 November 2006
View Seller's other items on eBay: Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) IconsStores_16x16Sollehah's e-STORE.

Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) 278404925_o
sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down

Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) Empty Re: Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New)

Post by sollehah Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:58 am

--- On Sun, 8/16/09, shi... wrote:

Subject: Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI
To: "AZLAN AHMAD"
Date: Sunday, August 16, 2009, 10:45 AM

Dear Azlan,

I have read your comment on the above mention cable on Hifi4sales that there is fake cable around in the market. In term of price wise, it seems like too cheap as the selling price is only 10% out of the original price which is ridiculous.

I am curious how to differentiate with the original and the fake one as the packaging are all look similar. Other than plug in to compare on screen, there is difficult to spot whether it is the real one. If you don't mind, kindly share on this item and i am interested to figure the fake product in town.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Shi....

Hi
First of all there is no such thing as "red" or "black" colour Monster M1000HD HDMI cables as advertised by one seller on Mudah.com.my & Lelong.com.my. Monster company only produce the "white" colour connector with a "gold" colour thick tripe at the centre of the HDMI connector.
Click on this link to view images/pictures of the product from Monster Cable official website...
http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=3847 (and then click on More Images button, inorder for you to view many more pictures of this HDMI cable from Monster's official website.)

Secondly, look at the selling price. A fake cable can be bought online from eBay Hong Kong or eBay China for less than RM100, or just slightly more. However these eBay sellers from China or Hong Kong can even offer you: "If you buy two, we can give you one free!" Therefore, Malaysian sellers of fake Monster M1000HD HDMi cable can afford to sell them at RM100+, RM200+ or RM300+ each, and still make a profit from unsuspecting buyers. Where else the original cable is sellling for over RM1k by authorized Monster Cable dealers in Malaysia.

Thirdly, when the seller claims in his advert: WARRANTY - INTERNATIONAL MONSTER WARRANTY, this is 100% bullshit - a complete lie. Because if you were to call or email Monster Cable sole authorized importer/distributor for Malaysia & Singapore:-

The Monster In Singapore & Malaysia Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) Singapore

Hwee Seng (Electronics) Pte Ltd (Home A/V & Apple)
81 Genting Lane #02-02
Everich Industrial Building
Singapore 349566
Tel: 65-6746-3355
Fax: 65-6743-1704
Email: christine@hweeseng.com

Malaysia office:
LOT BUILDING INFORMATION CENTRE, G-10 GROUND FLOOR,
LOT 2 JALAN 51A/243, 46100 PETALING JAYA
SELANGOR, MALAYSIA
TEL: 03 78754840
FAX: 03 78747448

... they will tell you: "Monster Cable international warranty only covers for Monster product purchased from our authorized Malaysian dealers i.e. Harvey Norman & SenQ. You need to show proof of purchased receipt."

Meaning that if you were to buy from someone else in the internet, your investment is NOT COVERED with any Monster Cable local or international warranty if there is any defects later.

An example advert:

Item(s): Monster®️ M1000HD HDMI Cable (8FT)

Package includes: Everything as original retail packaging

Price: RM280.00
(Harvey Norman selling for RM1499.00)

Warranty: International Monster Warranty

Dealing method: COD / Poslaju (RM8)

Location of seller: Kelana Jaya, Petaling Jaya.

Contact method/details: PM or 019-660 7381

Age of item: Brand new (sealed retail packaging)

Therefore for them to put this statement in their advert: WARRANTY: International Monster Warranty, is very misleading.

Unlike buying from us, our U.S. supplier is an authorized Monster Cable dealer and we get our stock from them (through back door transaction). Therefore if there are any defects on the Monster products that we sold, you/buyers can bring them back to us and we can post them to our US supplier for a new replacement.

Hope this info helps!

sollehah not only selling genuine/authentic Monster Cable product, but also sells other high-end branded hifi quality cables from U.K & U.S. eg. Cardas, Nordost, Transparent, MIT, Straightwire, Wireworld, AudioQuest, QED, IXOS, Chord, Linn, Supra, Cable Talk, Atlas Navigator, Phoenix Gold, DNM Reson, Slinkylinks, Zu Audio, Mark Levinson Cello Strings Ltd, etc.

Regards,
Azlan
Sales Manager for sollehah online store.
P.S. By the way I've already emailed my US supplier to ship to us another pair of Mark Levinson Cello Strings interconnects 1.0m length. Thank you for the purchase of 2-pairs of this high-end ICs.

Last edited by sollehah on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
sollehah
sollehah

Back to top Go down

Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) Empty Re: Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New)

Post by fizi Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:38 am

Hi Sollehah/Azlan...very details explanation on the imitation product and waranty..

I nead ur kind asistant to discribe in details what is the Lifetime Waranty covered by Monster Cable---broken?No Signal? etc..etc

What is covered for us to claim the lifetime warranty..?

Thanks & Regards
fizi
fizi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character sheet
Source(s): Analog - Lenco/Sota/Thorens/Roksan TT/Akai Reel Player / Digital - Ladiva
Amplification: DIY
Speakers: Harbeth/JBL?LINN

Back to top Go down

Post by sollehah Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:43 pm

fizi wrote:Hi Sollehah/Azlan...very details explanation on the imitation product and waranty..

I nead ur kind asistant to discribe in details what is the Lifetime Waranty covered by Monster Cable---broken?No Signal? etc..etc

What is covered for us to claim the lifetime warranty..?

Thanks & Regards

Fizi
Good day to you friend!
You are still the "die hard hifi kaki" up there at the Equitorial Hotel, Cameron Highlands. I used to frequent Cameron Highlands as the multi-national oil company where I used to work has two big adjoinning bungalows up there, and their executives could stay there for holidays. I wonder whether the weather is still cold up there?

Here is the info that you might be looking for...

Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) Logo

Warranty Information

Individual Monster Cable product warranties and claim process may vary. Please review the warranty statement that accompanied your product for specific warranty details applicable to your product.

Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) Product_problems
If you have a problem with a defective Monster product, please call 1 877 800-8989.

Or visit our FAQ section here.

If you can't find the answer that you are looking for in the FAQ section, please click on this link below...
http://www.monstercable.com/service/

...and write to Monster Cable customer service about your inquiry.
Make sure under the SUBJECT section, choose "Warranty information".
sollehah
sollehah

Back to top Go down

Post by fizi Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:08 am

Sollehah/Azlan...thanks for the info..if the Monstercable company said my problem under warranty..can u help me? this interconect im bought from u throught lelong.com..

thanks

Fizi
fizi
fizi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s): Analog - Lenco/Sota/Thorens/Roksan TT/Akai Reel Player / Digital - Ladiva

Back to top Go down

Post by sollehah Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:20 am

Sure, no problem. If you meet the warranty requirement i.e. if you still have the product original factory serial number, and it has not been defaced or altered, your Monster warranty will be valid.

You post them back to me, and I will get a new replacement from my U.S. supplier (Monster Cable authorized dealer in U.S.). Thanks.
sollehah
sollehah

Back to top Go down

Post by fizi Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:27 am

Sad all box thrown away already....
fizi
fizi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sollehah Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:34 am

OIC, susah sikit lah!
Because this is the requirement on Monster Cable official website...

Monster Cable M1000HD HDMI cable (New) Logo

Warranty

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS:

Monster Authorized Dealer and Warranty Statement

Monster is firmly committed to providing our customers with best in class, reliable products through authorized dealers. Our policy is to honor product warranties and to perform services only on products purchased from an authorized Monster dealer. If you purchase a Monster product from an unauthorized dealer or if the original factory serial number has been removed, defaced or altered, your Monster warranty will not be valid.
sollehah
sollehah

Back to top Go down

Post by fizi Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:57 am

What to do...if got any spareparts 12 cut turbine rca plug for 1 or 2 pcs let me know k

http://www.buy.com/prod/monster-cable-ult-i1000-4-ultra-series-thx-1000-audio-interconnect-4/q/loc/101/90125978.html

Thanks
fizi
fizi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sollehah Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:24 pm

Sure, no prob. Will do!
I know you bought those Monster Cable 4-years ago, it could happen to other brands as well as nothing is lasting forever. The next time, don't throw the original box as there is the Serial Number sticker printed on it because every genuine/authentic Monster Cable product has got its Serial Number. Thanks.
sollehah
sollehah

Back to top Go down

Post by fizi Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:07 am

sollehah wrote:Sure, no prob. Will do!
I know you bought those Monster Cable 4-years ago, it could happen to other brands as well as nothing is lasting forever. The next time, don't throw the original box as there is the Serial Number sticker printed on it because every genuine/authentic Monster Cable product has got its Serial Number. Thanks.

Thank you very much 4 ur kind assistant..all other cable like ixos and qed in good condition only all box thrown away already..
fizi
fizi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down