Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

sennheiser HD650 with Symfonia cable and X can V3 with xPSU

2 posters

Go down

sennheiser HD650 with Symfonia cable and X can V3 with xPSU Empty sennheiser HD650 with Symfonia cable and X can V3 with xPSU

Post by bal Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:41 am

Selling off my headphone rig as i want to upgrade.

The Sennheiser is about a year old, is in pristine condition (barely used as i moved house and had been otherwise busy) with no scratches at all. Comes with box but no receipt and instruction manual. The headphones alone cost rm1880. Comes with the original cable, but i upgraded to the symfonia cable and am including it in the deal. Jaben selling these two bunddled together for between RM2,600 and RM2,700 ( you can confirm by calling them at 03-56315055 between 12pm and 9pm, closed on tuesdays).

The X Can V3 with external X can PSU is also about a year old, and is similarly pristine, with boxes. No receipt. I have gone thro a lot of trouble to source 6H23P tubes as these are the best tubes for the amp. (look at www.rock-grotto.co.uk for what is possible to be done with X can V3). I have installed one set of the new tubes in the amp, and have another spare pair. (these are new old stock), as well as another pair of 6922 electoro-harmonix tubes all included in the deal. I bought the X can V3 from Elhefe last year for rm1400 with the power supply.

The sound is pristine, and exquisite. I am selling as i want to finally get a Stax. Looking for rm(headphones sold to a very nice gentleman, left X cans and psu) which is an absolute steal. I want to just sell to top up my Stax purchase. All this new will cost at least rm4K, not include the few hundred for the spare tubes.

Ready to deal please call Bal at 012-3058090. No pm please, i am not on the net all the time.

Last edited by bal on Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : headphones sold)

bal

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Character sheet
Source(s): CEC T2, Oppo blu ray, mac mini running Audirvana thro Teac ud 501 dac
Amplification: conrad Johnson, Oddessy Khartago mono b
Speakers: maggie 1.7

Back to top Go down

sennheiser HD650 with Symfonia cable and X can V3 with xPSU Empty Re: sennheiser HD650 with Symfonia cable and X can V3 with xPSU

Post by elhefe Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Bal,

Unclear of the price of the MF X-Can V3 and PSU after you sold the headphones.

Kindly update your ad with price.

bal wrote:Selling off my headphone rig as i want to upgrade.

The Sennheiser is about a year old, is in pristine condition (barely used as i moved house and had been otherwise busy) with no scratches at all. Comes with box but no receipt and instruction manual. The headphones alone cost rm1880. Comes with the original cable, but i upgraded to the symfonia cable and am including it in the deal. Jaben selling these two bunddled together for between RM2,600 and RM2,700 ( you can confirm by calling them at 03-56315055 between 12pm and 9pm, closed on tuesdays).

The X Can V3 with external X can PSU is also about a year old, and is similarly pristine, with boxes. No receipt. I have gone thro a lot of trouble to source 6H23P tubes as these are the best tubes for the amp. (look at www.rock-grotto.co.uk for what is possible to be done with X can V3). I have installed one set of the new tubes in the amp, and have another spare pair. (these are new old stock), as well as another pair of 6922 electoro-harmonix tubes all included in the deal. I bought the X can V3 from Elhefe last year for rm1400 with the power supply.

The sound is pristine, and exquisite. I am selling as i want to finally get a Stax. Looking for rm(headphones sold to a very nice gentleman, left X cans and psu) which is an absolute steal. I want to just sell to top up my Stax purchase. All this new will cost at least rm4K, not include the few hundred for the spare tubes.

Ready to deal please call Bal at 012-3058090. No pm please, i am not on the net all the time.

sennheiser HD650 with Symfonia cable and X can V3 with xPSU Whatsa11
elhefe
elhefe

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character sheet
Source(s): Kronos PRO, Clearaudio Solutions AMG Wood, SONY MD, SONY HAP Z1 ES, HiFi ROSE RS150, ROON Nucleus, Aavik D280 DAC
Amplification: McIntosh MA9000, SPL Audio Phono
Speakers: Borresen X3, PMC Twenty5 26i, PMC Twenty LCR, PMC Twenty Sub, ARCAM AVR20, JL Audio Sub, Ascendo Sub.

http://www.notanotherhifiblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

sennheiser HD650 with Symfonia cable and X can V3 with xPSU Empty Re: sennheiser HD650 with Symfonia cable and X can V3 with xPSU

Post by bal Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:14 am

Thanks Elhefe, things got a little confused as many friends here wanted bits and pieces instead of the whole set.
Only the X Can V3 with normal valves and wall wart power supply is available. All else is sold.

Rm(sold). Cheap.
Ready to deal please call Bal at 012-3058090. No pm please. Cod in Medan Damansara area.

all sold, thanks.

Last edited by bal on Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : all sold)

bal

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Character sheet
Source(s): CEC T2, Oppo blu ray, mac mini running Audirvana thro Teac ud 501 dac
Amplification: conrad Johnson, Oddessy Khartago mono b
Speakers: maggie 1.7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down