Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

SPATIAL AUDIO Hologram M1-Turbo in Malaysia.

3 posters

Go down

SPATIAL AUDIO Hologram M1-Turbo in Malaysia. Empty SPATIAL AUDIO Hologram M1-Turbo in Malaysia.

Post by VS126 Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:09 am

Introducing SPATIAL AUDIO, USA,
(From the Creator of Emerald Physics).

The AWARD Winning Hologram Series M1-Turbo and M2-Turbo. 
Is here in Malaysia.

Completely Analogue, Single amp drive, No DSP, Sensitivity 96db (can use with any low or high power amplifier) 32 -20,000Hz.

The M1-Turbo features two 15 inch woofer per side for hugh deep bass while the
M2-Turbo features two 12 inch woofer per side. 
Compression tweeter built into the woofer for time coherence and waveguide control.

Call 012-332 1812 for details.........
Audition by appointments only.

For more information, pls log into:

www.spatialaudio.us

Spatial Hologram M1-Turbo

SPATIAL AUDIO Hologram M1-Turbo in Malaysia. Hologr10
SPATIAL AUDIO Hologram M1-Turbo in Malaysia. Hologr12SPATIAL AUDIO Hologram M1-Turbo in Malaysia. Hologr11
SPATIAL AUDIO Hologram M1-Turbo in Malaysia. M2_whi10
VS126
VS126
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s): MacMini, 16GB RAM, SSD with Clones mPsu / Clones Asher DSD Dac
Amplification: Crayon CFA 1.2, Red Dragon S500, Clones Audio 25PM /AP2
Speakers: Spatial Hologram M3 Turbo S, Spatial Lumina 12Be Statement and soon Spatial X-1 Uniwave with Vinnie Rossi Lio 4 channel Ultracapacitor amp.

Back to top Go down

SPATIAL AUDIO Hologram M1-Turbo in Malaysia. Empty Re: SPATIAL AUDIO Hologram M1-Turbo in Malaysia.

Post by bal Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:25 pm

Hello all...
this is a short honest mini review of the Spatial M1 turbo that I acquired from Vs. Let me state that I will not be describing info that you can get from the internet. I will not be describing it's color and why the inventor invented what he did. I will just be describing my relationship with these speakers.
The only info that is pertinent from the inventor is that he says don't bother to listen for the first 500 hours. And how true this is.

When I unpacked the speakers (with Vs tremendous help, he personally came to help me set up, and did most of the heavy lifting work himself, God bless him..), and finally hooked up to my set up, my jaw dropped with sadness. My heart, which is usually settled mid thorax, dove south past my gut, pass my balls, down my left leg, out my big toe and continued south past my front door. This is not a speaker to seriously listen to until it is completely broken in. Anything less than the required break in process and you are seriously short changing yourself.

Thankfully I had listened to a fully broken in pair in Vs showroom, and they sound so magnificent.

I am one of those sad audiophiles, who isn't really an audiophile. I will get up and boogie when the music takes me to flight, and I am one who will weep if the music and the emotion take me there... I do not sit still, in fact, I have a physical or genetic inability to sit still when music is playing.

And this is important to me because this is the only speaker I have owned that I can stand up, wriggle about and still get a lovely presentation. Try that with your bookshelves. NO way Hosay tosay.

This speaker interested me initially because they are 90 plus db... easy peasy to drive, plus they are supposed to work in small rooms  excellently. I can vouch for this. My speakers are about 350 hours in, and already they sound the best I have ever owned, and this includes Celestion sl 600 and sl 700, maggies and Vienna acoustics. With and without subwoofers.

YOu will not be needing subbass, so you can put them up for sale. And they work so well right against the back wall where I have to place them due to the miniscule nature of my current apartment.

But the sound is full, and accurate and the tone is brilliant and for those who are interested in  placement and depth of soundstage and imagining ( I no longer subscribe to these artificial artifacts of sound..but perhaps you do), please let me state here that these values are crazy good in this speaker.

for me, toe tapping booty shaking qualities plus tone are the most important factors. And the M1 turbos that I have are the best in these areas as I have ever heard. and I still have 150 hours to go before full break in.

I love them to bits, and they just might end up being the last pair of speakers I will ever need to own. seriously good.

bal

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Character sheet
Source(s): CEC T2, Oppo blu ray, mac mini running Audirvana thro Teac ud 501 dac
Amplification: conrad Johnson, Oddessy Khartago mono b
Speakers: maggie 1.7

Back to top Go down

SPATIAL AUDIO Hologram M1-Turbo in Malaysia. Empty Re: SPATIAL AUDIO Hologram M1-Turbo in Malaysia.

Post by cheelun Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:38 pm

Hi Bal,

Care to put up some pics

cheelun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by bal Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:58 pm

SPATIAL AUDIO Hologram M1-Turbo in Malaysia. Speaker6_zpsbf54dad9
SPATIAL AUDIO Hologram M1-Turbo in Malaysia. Speaker7_zps4486e2ceSPATIAL AUDIO Hologram M1-Turbo in Malaysia. Speaker5_zpsbf9e0590SPATIAL AUDIO Hologram M1-Turbo in Malaysia. Speaker2_zps75409af9

bal

Character sheet
Source(s): CEC T2, Oppo blu ray, mac mini running Audirvana thro Teac ud 501 dac

Back to top Go down

Post by bal Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:04 pm

You can see that I am not exactly using a dedicated rack for the hifi. Perhaps in a few months. The last picture shows a Sonus Faber Musica integrated amp, very very good amp but some how not matching with the speakers.

The amps used are the Conrad Jonhson Sonorgaphe 250, and the current amp still being run in is Clones Audio monoblocks, which are yet another giant killer. For silly money, I would urge anyone thinking about a new amp to consider the Clones. Vs can arrange demo i'm pretty sure, and can bring in for you. The CJ just might be up for sale... I haven't decided.

Oh, the M1 turbo with the Clones Monoblocks are superb for movies. Fantastic bass, and dialogue you can hear every word. Fantastic.
The dac is a Mytec. The transport is an Oppo blu ray. and the pre currently is a passive one. Enough gain with the Clones audio monoblocks to make you deaf if you turn the volume all the way up. Most of the time the level is hardly 1/4 of the way up.

bal

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cheelun Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Very very nice. 

Just be careful with the phrase 'last pair of speaker I will ever need to own' Smile

Cheers

cheelun
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by bal Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:50 pm

lol!

bal

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down